Lock is the guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by v2micca View Post

I don't know if I would give Zero an exception. He is trolls while trying to disguise it as genuine football discussion.
    Maybe. But IMO trolls wouldn’t bother entering the OM draft though. Or put real money down on posts used to anger people. For example Zero genuinely thought Flacco would be named starter next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by bombquixote View Post
      Just chiming in to remind everybody:

Lock is the guy!

Woooooo!
      Curious what Elway meant when he said "We have no other options" in the year end press conference when ask if Lock was the starter next year. On March 18th when Brees and Brady hit FA will Denver have other options. How about if Tua is sitting there at #15. Odd response by Elway I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post

Curious what Elway meant when he said "We have no other options" in the year end press conference when ask if Lock was the starter next year. On March 18th when Brees and Brady hit FA will Denver have other options. How about if Tua is sitting there at #15. Odd response by Elway I thought.
        I was thinking he meant it like There are no other options. They cannot go back to flacco now. Not with the way Lock played and Ignited the team. We have no other options but to start lock and tell flacco to take a hike. Thats how I see it anyway.

Comment

There is no plan B.

Comment

• process of elimination.

Comment

It was just poorly worded. Probably because he had a hangover.

Comment

• Lock has to be the guy.
                Let us see how he does this season.
                If what we all saw in his play, demeanor and live game action is an indication of what to expect, I don’t think we need to worry too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                  Why do Members here get so upset by these chiefs trolls? With the exception of Zero(who is a regular now that converses about multiple subjects) The rest are just posting to get emotional hysteric responses.
                  Because the world is filled with enough assholes, it’s annoying when ones come to derail the convo here
                  Last edited by SonOfLe-loLang; 01-09-2020, 12:10 PM.

Comment

If the FO is that stupid to draft another QB and waste the pick, they should all be taken out to the Dove Valley parking lot and shot.

Comment

• lock is the guy.
                      is he?
                      5 games annointed the guy !

Comment

• Rookie Drew Lock won as many games as rookie John Elway.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                          lock is the guy.
                          is he?
                          5 games annointed the guy !
                          Lock is the guy at least for the 2020 season. That's what his play in those 5 starts earned, nothing anointed (or annointed).

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post
                            Rookie Drew Lock won as many games as rookie John Elway.

well played. and how many game did jfe start and win year two?

In year 2, starting 14 games JFE went 12-2. let the annointing begin !

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

Lock is the guy at least for the 2020 season. That's what his play in those 5 starts earned, nothing anointed (or annointed).
                              That’s all we are saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

That’s all we are saying.
                                ... and give peace a chance ?

Comment

Working...
                                X