Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lock is the guy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

    Did you put on your message board tough guy shirt before you typed "bring it on, bitch" lol.
    He can't respond. He's obviously at practice for the game this weekend.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by OABB View Post

      It feels ok. We are rebuilding after another
      world championship*. That’s what happens. You take the lumps and then you get your revenge one day.

      it is character building for the team and fans. You’re a much better team and currently in your window. If you didn’t beat us that would be pathetic lol.

      you acting tough about it is cute though. Like dunking on a guy in a wheelchair and then screaming “Faci emal!!” At him.


      *championship is when you win the designated league title and finish the year as the lone victor. In the NFL it is referred to as “Super Bowl champion” as the nfl
      title game is called the Super Bowl.
      Do you mean rebuilding like the raiders? How about the cowboys, or Redskins? Just because you had some success before doesn't mean you're going to do it again any time soon. You were lucky enough to have elway(and a coach that wasn't above a little "creative bookkeeping" to keep players that he shouldn't have been able to keep), but elway went from being a hof qb to an incompetent gm,

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Action View Post

        At the end of the day you’re still a ****ing idiot.

        you liked Grier significantly. You have no idea what you watch.
        ......When you do a search here for all ACTION posts, you get this. https://www.orangemane.com/search?r=14089484&p=29

        According to Action:

        Fangio is a great coach with a bad roster, and anyone who disagrees, is an idiot.
        Fangio is a terrible coach that can't do anything with this roster, anyone who disagrees is an idiot
        Fangio can't be evaluated because it's all Flaccos fault, anyone who disagrees is an idiot
        Fangio sucks becasue Josh McDaniels went 6-0 to start his career. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
        Fangio isn't to blame because Scangs sucks. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
        Scangs doesn't suck, Flacco does. Anyone who disagreees is an idiot
        Flacco doesn't suck, Scangs scheme sucks. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
        Scangs scheme doesn't suck, the personel sucks. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
        The Personel doesn't suck, the playcalling sucks. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.

        .....you can click the link I provided and read all of Actions rock solid convictions (that he holds for about 5 minutes before getting new convictions)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

          How does it feel seeing your team get their asses handed to them every year by a bunch of "pussies", hmm?

          Bring it on, bitch.
          This post made me feel all uncomfortable and cringey inside.

          Comment


          • Why do Members here get so upset by these chiefs trolls? With the exception of Zero(who is a regular now that converses about multiple subjects) The rest are just posting to get emotional hysteric responses.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

              ......When you do a search here for all ACTION posts, you get this. https://www.orangemane.com/search?r=14089484&p=29

              According to Action:

              Fangio is a great coach with a bad roster, and anyone who disagrees, is an idiot.
              Fangio is a terrible coach that can't do anything with this roster, anyone who disagrees is an idiot
              Fangio can't be evaluated because it's all Flaccos fault, anyone who disagrees is an idiot
              Fangio sucks becasue Josh McDaniels went 6-0 to start his career. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
              Fangio isn't to blame because Scangs sucks. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
              Scangs doesn't suck, Flacco does. Anyone who disagreees is an idiot
              Flacco doesn't suck, Scangs scheme sucks. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
              Scangs scheme doesn't suck, the personel sucks. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
              The Personel doesn't suck, the playcalling sucks. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.

              .....you can click the link I provided and read all of Actions rock solid convictions (that he holds for about 5 minutes before getting new convictions)
              You just now noticed this? ****ing idiot is pretty much his catchphrase.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

                ......When you do a search here for all ACTION posts, you get this. https://www.orangemane.com/search?r=14089484&p=29

                According to Action:

                Fangio is a great coach with a bad roster, and anyone who disagrees, is an idiot.
                Fangio is a terrible coach that can't do anything with this roster, anyone who disagrees is an idiot
                Fangio can't be evaluated because it's all Flaccos fault, anyone who disagrees is an idiot
                Fangio sucks becasue Josh McDaniels went 6-0 to start his career. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
                Fangio isn't to blame because Scangs sucks. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
                Scangs doesn't suck, Flacco does. Anyone who disagreees is an idiot
                Flacco doesn't suck, Scangs scheme sucks. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
                Scangs scheme doesn't suck, the personel sucks. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
                The Personel doesn't suck, the playcalling sucks. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.

                .....you can click the link I provided and read all of Actions rock solid convictions (that he holds for about 5 minutes before getting new convictions)
                Click that link and see what happens. You ****ing idiot.

                Also, now you’re just making up ****. So you’re just becoming a blatant liar.

                Let’s start with the 2nd line - where did I say Fangio is a terrible coach?

                And did anything you just posted have anything to do with the fact that you have no idea what you’re watching?

                You really thought Grier was going to be really good.

                Now you’re just dodging that and LYING.

                YOU ****ING IDIOT.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Tges58 View Post
                  Do you mean rebuilding like the raiders? How about the cowboys, or Redskins? Just because you had some success before doesn't mean you're going to do it again any time soon. You were lucky enough to have elway(and a coach that wasn't above a little "creative bookkeeping" to keep players that he shouldn't have been able to keep), but elway went from being a hof qb to an incompetent gm,
                  We are the broncos. We always play for the world championship. We just won another like 5 years ago. We aren’t league jokes like the browns, chargers or chiefs. I think there would be a revolution in Denver if we became a joke franchise like you guys who can’t even win a playoff game in half a century or something shameful and embarrassing like that.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                    Why do Members here get so upset by these chiefs trolls? With the exception of Zero(who is a regular now that converses about multiple subjects) The rest are just posting to get emotional hysteric responses.
                    Self confidence issues

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                      Why do Members here get so upset by these chiefs trolls? With the exception of Zero(who is a regular now that converses about multiple subjects) The rest are just posting to get emotional hysteric responses.
                      When Manning and Elway were playing I never felt the need to visit a chef board to criticize their QBs knowing we had the man. Being over here trying to tear down Lock just shows how insecure they are. It’s hilarious.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                        Why do Members here get so upset by these chiefs trolls? With the exception of Zero(who is a regular now that converses about multiple subjects) The rest are just posting to get emotional hysteric responses.
                        I like it. It’s fun messing with their inferiority complex.

                        Comment


                        • We’ll see jury is still out,

                          Comment


                          • Just chiming in to remind everybody:

                            Lock is the guy!

                            Woooooo!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              Why do Members here get so upset by these chiefs trolls? With the exception of Zero(who is a regular now that converses about multiple subjects) The rest are just posting to get emotional hysteric responses.
                              I don't know if I would give Zero an exception. He is trolls while trying to disguise it as genuine football discussion.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by v2micca View Post

                                I don't know if I would give Zero an exception. He is trolls while trying to disguise it as genuine football discussion.
                                ^^^^^ This ^^^^^

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X