Lock is the guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

Dude.....Find ONE post here where I said anything remotely close to Lock being a good NFL QB...I have ALWAYS said I didn't think he'd be good in the NFL...it's all over this forum. I can probably find 10 separate posts of me saying so way out ahead of the draft....there are posts of me HOPING YOU GOT LOCK for this very reason.
    Gary, you said you loved him and raved about him and said he was going to be a pro bowler.
    You need to go find all ten of those posts.
    You hoped we got Lock AFTER your inferiority complex set in and you suddenly went from him being a pro bowler to him sucking.
    You need to find all those posts. And find the posts on Rudolph and the posts on Grier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

You have to take into account the situation he was put in. Bad O-line, no good receivers other than Sutton after Sanders got traded away midseason, 1st season conservative offensive coordinator still learning on the job, coming off an injury and missing lots of practice time, etc. And still he showed far more than Flacco or Allen ever did this season. His arrow is definitely pointing up. I can get saying we need to look at a #2 later in the draft or a lower-tier FA to replace Allen, but saying we need to address QB in the draft AND FA is just crazy. If anyone else besides Lock is #1 going into next season, then Elway's totally lost his marbles.
      And with all that working against him, he scored more points per game than Fucco.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Gary, you said you loved him and raved about him and said he was going to be a pro bowler.
        You need to go find all ten of those posts.
        You hoped we got Lock AFTER your inferiority complex set in and you suddenly went from him being a pro bowler to him sucking.
        You need to find all those posts. And find the posts on Rudolph and the posts on Grier.
        Yeah, I can't find any such posts. All his Lock takes are negative. He really is pretty bad at assessing college QBs based on his QB takes leading up to last draft. Laughably bad in fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Yeah, I can't find any such posts. All his Lock takes are negative. He really is pretty bad at assessing college QBs based on his QB takes leading up to last draft. Laughably bad in fact.
          .....I was right on Murray. probably wrong on Grier. We haven't seen enough of Lock yet to make a call.

Comment

.....I was right on Murray. probably wrong on Grier. We haven't seen enough of Lock yet to make a call.
            Liking Grier more than Lock and Haskins is just hilarious if you actually watch the game cut-ups. That’s the point I was making.

Comment

Wrong on Rudolph.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

Your stupidity makes me shake with annoyance. 1) why do you keep ****ing comparing the two? 2) A DRIVING SNOWSTORM might throw a QB off his game. Just because Mahomes, the best QB in the game, handled it well, it doesn't mean Lock sucks because he didn't.

Are you this ****ing dense?

It's not an indictment on his future.
                Never said he sucked. I just don't think he's the savior you all think he is. I've seen you noobs on here talking about how Chiefs fans are "scared" because you got Lock. Scared of what, a QB from the midwest that can't play in the snow?

Delusional

Comment

• Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

Never said he sucked. I just don't think he's the savior you all think he is. I've seen you noobs on here talking about how Chiefs fans are "scared" because you got Lock. Scared of what, a QB from the midwest that can't play in the snow?

Delusional
                  You have enough to be scared of without needing it to be another team. We are going to be brutal here and chiefs planet (you guys will lock it because Pussies but we will still get through ) after you lose to Baltimore in the afccg. You should be scared. I’m going to be extra saucy. Probably my meanest ever.
                  Last edited by OABB; 01-07-2020, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Let me put it this way.
                    We, the Denver Broncos, have a better chance of reaching the super bowl and win it with Lock, than the Chiefs with Mahomes..

Comment

At the end of the day you’re still a ****ing idiot.

you liked Grier significantly. You have no idea what you watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by OABB View Post

You have enough to be scared of without needing it to be another team. We are going to be brutal here and chiefs planet (you guys will lock it because Pussies but we will still get through ) after you lose to Baltimore in the afccg. You should be scared. I’m going to be extra saucy. Probably my meanest ever.
                        How does it feel seeing your team get their asses handed to them every year by a bunch of "pussies", hmm?

Bring it on, bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by strafen View Post
                          Let me put it this way.
                          We, the Denver Broncos, have a better chance of reaching the super bowl and win it with Lock, than the Chiefs with Mahomes..
                          Why, are the cheatos going back to their old ways?

Let me put it this way, you clowns are delusional.

Comment

How does it feel seeing your team get their asses handed to them every year by a bunch of "pussies", hmm?

Bring it on, bitch.
                            It feels ok. We are rebuilding after another
                            world championship*. That’s what happens. You take the lumps and then you get your revenge one day.

it is character building for the team and fans. You’re a much better team and currently in your window. If you didn’t beat us that would be pathetic lol.

you acting tough about it is cute though. Like dunking on a guy in a wheelchair and then screaming “Facial!!” At him.

*championship is when you win the designated league title and finish the year as the lone victor. In the NFL it is referred to as “Super Bowl champion” as the nfl
                            title game is called the Super Bowl.

Last edited by OABB; 01-08-2020, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Why, are the cheatos going back to their old ways?

Let me put it this way, you clowns are delusional.
                              It’s that it? 😁

Comment

Bring it on, bitch.
                                Did you put on your message board tough guy shirt before you typed "bring it on, bitch" lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X