Lock is the guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

I'M dumb? Lock played playessouri, stupid. Do you think he never played in snow before?

Mahomes played for Texas Tech. You know how brutal those Texas winters are.

Dumbass.
    Your stupidity makes me shake with annoyance. 1) why do you keep ****ing comparing the two? 2) A DRIVING SNOWSTORM might throw a QB off his game. Just because Mahomes, the best QB in the game, handled it well, it doesn't mean Lock sucks because he didn't.

Are you this ****ing dense?

It's not an indictment on his future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

He had 264 passing yds VS Houston. His tops all year was 266. He averaged 193 per game for the year. that's 70 more yards than his average.....and he's not a good passer.
      He also threw the ball 46 ****ing times. A high for the season.

Dude, come on. Make better arguments.

Also, I think Lock's already a better passer than Allen. But I'm not an Allen guy.

Comment

• One thing I find interesting: Legwold continues to speak about Lock differently from other broncos media members. After the Lions game, where Lock was 25-33, his blurb about the broncos centered around Lock's "inaccuracy" and "inconsistency"

And today, this (in a piece about NFL questions for 2020):

Figure out the full answer at quarterback. Broncos boss John Elway said the day after the season it would be "unrealistic'' to say Drew Lock isn't the starting quarterback in 2020. But Denver has nothing but questions about the developing Lock, who has just five starts under his belt. Joe Flacco doesn't yet know if he will need surgery to repair a herniated disc in his neck, and his contract includes cap figures of at least $23.65 million in each of the next two years. The Broncos may have to address quarterback depth both in free agency and the draft. -- Jeff Legwold

He's not the type to ever have an opinion, so I'm wondering where this spin is coming from.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

He also threw the ball 46 ****ing times. A high for the season.

Dude, come on. Make better arguments.

Also, I think Lock's already a better passer than Allen. But I'm not an Allen guy.
          .....how about this....Lock looked really good VS Houston....even for a rookie....it was a great game even for an experiecned VET. If I were a Bronco fan, it would be a great sign. He looked really good. Way better than looking poor. He really showed out that game. i'd only say that Houston has a bad pass D, and they had just come off beating New England. ....that result should be indiependent of the next result, but we all know football is played by humans and it's possible Houston might have thought they were in for an easy day VS a team with a bad record and a rookie QB starting on the road.....AND they happen to also have bad pass D. .....basically I am trying to crap in your corn flakes here.

Comment

It doesn't matter. Lock also passed the eye test. I have no clue why all of you are falling on this stupid sword. Did you really watch his five games and think "nah, he sucks?" Similar to Mahomes, he makes throws others can't. He improved exponentially from the preseason. He might falter, who knows, but there's no way you can look at those games and say "yeah, he sucks"
            You have no clue why they would do that? Come on man, they are rival fans and are going to put a negative spin on everything Broncos. That’s just how it is.

Comment

.....how about this....Lock looked really good VS Houston....even for a rookie....it was a great game even for an experiecned VET. If I were a Bronco fan, it would be a great sign. He looked really good. Way better than looking poor. He really showed out that game. i'd only say that Houston has a bad pass D, and they had just come off beating New England. ....that result should be indiependent of the next result, but we all know football is played by humans and it's possible Houston might have thought they were in for an easy day VS a team with a bad record and a rookie QB starting on the road.....AND they happen to also have bad pass D. .....basically I am trying to crap in your corn flakes here.
              Stop Gary. You loved Lock when there was little to no chance he was getting drafted by DEN and now like all your WRONG predictions your just grasping at straws again.
              Whats kinda sad is your not even good at this.
              Your just not good at sewing discord and creating an insecure atmosphere.
              You’d think a queefs fan would be an expert in those areas but amazingly, your not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

You have no clue why they would do that? Come on man, they are rival fans and are going to put a negative spin on everything Broncos. That’s just how it is.
                There are arguments to make. That one is flimsy AF.

Comment

• I mean no one with any sense would argue that Lock has definitively proven he’s going to be a great or even good NFL QB. So far he’s only played five games, and all you can really say about him is that he’s flashed big potential while minimizing typical rookie blunders. All that said, anyone who tries to say he hasn’t looked promising so far is either a troll or a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Stop Gary. You loved Lock when there was little to no chance he was getting drafted by DEN and now like all your WRONG predictions your just grasping at straws again.
                    Whats kinda sad is your not even good at this.
                    Your just not good at sewing discord and creating an insecure atmosphere.
                    You’d think a queefs fan would be an expert in those areas but amazingly, your not.
                    Uh.....no I didn't.....this board is full of my pre draft Drew Lock opinions....I loved him because he was my schools college QB and he's a KC kid...I NEVER posted anywhere that I thought he'd be a good pro....quite the opposite.

Comment

There are arguments to make. That one is flimsy AF.
                      What argument is flimsy AF? I’m not following.

Comment

Uh.....no I didn't.....this board is full of my pre draft Drew Lock opinions....I loved him because he was my schools college QB and he's a KC kid...I NEVER posted anywhere that I thought he'd be a good pro....quite the opposite.
                        Right, you liked Will Grier more lol.

Comment

What argument is flimsy AF? I’m not following.
                          I was mixing up my two convos. The binary "mahomes played great in snow, and lock didn't, therefore lock sucks" argument is flimsy.

In fact, the whole Drew Lock will turn out to be nothing is flimsy based on the evidence so far. I know trolls troll, but I don't recall many here saying "Mahomes sucks because reasons."

Comment

I was mixing up my two convos. The binary "mahomes played great in snow, and lock didn't, therefore lock sucks" argument is flimsy.

In fact, the whole Drew Lock will turn out to be nothing is flimsy based on the evidence so far. I know trolls troll, but I don't recall many here saying "Mahomes sucks because reasons."
                            Bronco fans weren’t as inherently afraid of the Chiefs getting a good QB as Chief fans are of the Broncos getting a good QB. It should be pretty obvious why that is.

Comment

Bronco fans weren’t as inherently afraid of the Chiefs getting a good QB as Chief fans are of the Broncos getting a good QB. It should be pretty obvious why that is.
                              Doesn't make the argument any less stupid. They could easily fall back on, Lock may be good, but our guy has GOAT type ability and they wouldn't be wrong.

Comment

Doesn't make the argument any less stupid. They could easily fall back on, Lock may be good, but our guy has GOAT type ability and they wouldn't be wrong.
                                Right, but you have to understand that Chief fans have a well-deserved inferiority complex, and even if they have the better QB, the thought that the Broncos might have a good one scares them profoundly. Hell, we won a title with a broke down old man who led the league in interceptions, while they haven’t even sniffed a title in 50 years no matter who their QB is. They’re probably right to be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X