Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
      If you take out the KC game (because..I don't know...let's say snow!) Lock has a passer rating of 103.09 which would be 8th in the league- just behind Mahomes, completing 71% and is undefeated!
      I believe I will go with my statistical omission instead of Zero's.
      LMAO!

Mahomes wa 17-34 for 340 yards and a 115 rating in that game.

It's amazing how it cleared up and dried up every time KC had the ball, isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

LMAO!

It's amazing how it cleared up and dried up every time KC had the ball, isn't it?
        Listen, if Zero can randomly take out games, so can I. I don't make the rules. Zero does...bring it up with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
          This is freaking great.

Lock played 5 games....

Here is where those teams ranked for the year in SACKS

30th, 28th, 27th 25th.....and KC (11th)

......Flacco is a statue for sure....but you guys are really getting hyped on a sample that includes some AWFUL pass defenses and teams that are poor pass rushing teams.

Josh Allen had his second best passing day ALL YEAR VS Houston. in a playoff game.

Comment

LMAO!

Mahomes is the best QB in football. Can there be a middle ground, dip****? Perhaps a QB playing his first start in KC, in a driving blizzard, might have some ****ing trouble?

God, you are dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

This is freaking great.

Lock played 5 games....

......Flacco is a statue for sure....but you guys are really getting hyped on a sample that includes some AWFUL pass defenses and teams that are poor pass rushing teams.

Josh Allen had his second best passing day ALL YEAR VS Houston. in a playoff game.
              It doesn't matter. Lock also passed the eye test. I have no clue why all of you are falling on this stupid sword. Did you really watch his five games and think "nah, he sucks?" Similar to Mahomes, he makes throws others can't. He improved exponentially from the preseason. He might falter, who knows, but there's no way you can look at those games and say "yeah, he sucks"

Comment

• Broncos have had Keenam, Lynch, Osweiller, Brandon Allen, Joe Flacco as starters the last few years. Heaven forbid we get excited about finally having a QB with a pulse.

Comment

you are smoking some serious crack

scroll down to josh allens stat line for the playoff game
                  https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AlleJo02/gamelog/2019/

horse cock lock:

https://www.pro-football-reference.c....htm#all_stats

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

It doesn't matter. Lock also passed the eye test. I have no clue why all of you are falling on this stupid sword. Did you really watch his five games and think "nah, he sucks?" Similar to Mahomes, he makes throws others can't. He improved exponentially from the preseason. He might falter, who knows, but there's no way you can look at those games and say "yeah, he sucks"
                    No.....I've said he absolutely looks better than those other guys...but the sample is really skewed in his favor. I think you have your QB....I think he's closer to Josh Allen than he is to Pat Mahomes. You'll win alot of games with him....you should absolutely be a wild card team in 2020. He isn't hot garbage like some of the dudes you've trotted out there recently. I, like all of you are anxious to see what he does with a full slate of games and more seasoning. It's a promising start.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco militia View Post

you are smoking some serious crack

scroll down to josh allens stat line for the playoff game
                      https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AlleJo02/gamelog/2019/

horse cock lock:

https://www.pro-football-reference.c....htm#all_stats

He had 264 passing yds VS Houston. His tops all year was 266. He averaged 193 per game for the year. that's 70 more yards than his average.....and he's not a good passer.

Comment

This is freaking great.

Lock played 5 games....

Ummm did you watch Josh Allen's second half? The **** you talking about? They scored 19 points and their receiver threw a touchdown. Lol.

Comment

He had 264 passing yds VS Houston. His tops all year was 266. He averaged 193 per game for the year. that's 70 more yards than his average.....and he's not a good passer.
                          join the 21 century and look at their QBR....

for ****s sakes, Josh Allen threw 46 times and only had 264 yards

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

Mahomes is the best QB in football. Can there be a middle ground, dip****? Perhaps a QB playing his first start in KC, in a driving blizzard, might have some ****ing trouble?

God, you are dumb.

I'M dumb? Lock played playessouri, stupid. Do you think he never played in snow before?

Mahomes played for Texas Tech. You know how brutal those Texas winters are.

Dumbass.

Comment

I'M dumb? Lock played playessouri, stupid. Do you think he never played in snow before?

Mahomes played for Texas Tech. You know how brutal those Texas winters are.

Dumbass.
                              Yes, you are dumb because I was being facetious about the snow and you were too slow on the uptake to realize that. So you are a dummy. Sorry, I don't make the rules. Bring it up with Zero!

Comment

• I don’t know why with such a small sample of his work people are arguing about whether Lock is the real deal or not.
                                Let’s at least wait a whole season and let his performance do the talking. Right now everything said is all about projections.

I, as a bronco fan believe we have a great promise at quarterback, one that I feel good about going into the next season to have under center for us.
                                I see the chiefs fans for some reason being worried about the broncos having Lock. While Mahomes has proven to be better than average with a good promising career with the chiefs, the same thing could also be said about Lock with the Broncos.

The chiefs are in the middle of a playoff scenario about to play out this weekend and they’re going into this game with a reputation of choking when it matters.
                                Let us Mahomes prove us all wrong this weekend by giving the chiefs their first playoff win since his dad was in diapers.
                                So far Mahomes hasn’t proved anymore as a quarterback than Lock has.

Comment

Working...
                                X