No announcement yet.

Lock is the guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's our starter in 2020. His play at KC will in no way alter my belief that we've found a QB who will someday be capable of putting the team on his back. Let's see how the team shapes up by the end of the season. If we somehow win another game or two and find our QBOTF, I'm considering this a good year for the Broncos. Chubb and Callahan back next year. Reload with a few draft picks. 5 games under center for Lock. Whether we have Nick Foles or Brett Favre, Lock is definitely the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
      Didn't see this quote by Fangio in here...

Fangio cracks me up, and that quote is about the closest Lock may get to a compliment from him this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

Fangio cracks me up, and that quote is about the closest Lock may get to a compliment from him this year.
        Grew up with those old cranky Italian guys, that's how they are.

And for the love of God it's pronounced

Faan-jo, kind of like banjo, NOT Fan GEE OH

Comment

• Comment

That's just awesome. lol

Comment

I was told Fangio was a Flacco guy would never hitch his wagon to a young QB

Comment

• Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
                He's our starter in 2020. His play at KC will in no way alter my belief that we've found a QB who will someday be capable of putting the team on his back. Let's see how the team shapes up by the end of the season. If we somehow win another game or two and find our QBOTF, I'm considering this a good year for the Broncos. Chubb and Callahan back next year. Reload with a few draft picks. 5 games under center for Lock. Whether we have Nick Foles or Brett Favre, Lock is definitely the guy.
                is he more like a brette foles or a nick farvre ?

he most reminds me of jake plummer, more accurate, but same kind of field leadership, mobility and competitive fire.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                      What the He!! is Wilkinson doing? "lets double inside and let the outside guy go untouched. Granted, maybe Lock should have gotten rid of it, but if Wilkinson slides out and attempts to even block, he has enough time to make a play.

Comment

He didn't hold on to the ball too long on that play and considering what he walked into today, he looked pretty good. If his receivers didn't drop so many balls, it would have been another 300 yard game

Comment

Right tackle completely whiffs, so it's clearly not just on Lock.

Comment

He didn't look bad given how poorly everyone was playing around him, at least not for a rookie in his third start. That's a bad take.

Comment

So a rookie needs more than 5 games to decide his career? Hot take, Joe Rowles .

Comment

What the He!! is Wilkinson doing? "lets double inside and let the outside guy go untouched. Granted, maybe Lock should have gotten rid of it, but if Wilkinson slides out and attempts to even block, he has enough time to make a play.
                                Lock expected his RT to slow his guy at least a little. There was no pressure coming from anywhere in his vision. In theory he should get rid of it quicker, but at the same time he really has no reason to think he's going to get hit from that side that quickly, especially since he rolled out away from that side. That's the kind of sack a lot of veteran QBs take too, because they just don't have any reason to think the guy from the opposite side of the field to where they rolled out to is going to get to them that quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X