Lock is the guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Everybody has their hits and misses, but Rosen was a pretty obvious dud in my opinion. You had to be incredibly myopic and only focused on throwing mechanics to think that highly of Rosen.
    I said it then and I will say it now. Rosen was always garbage. If you have to begin the evaluation with pocket play and that's the only stand out tool then you have a bad QB prospect.
    He's a pocket sloth, has leadership issues, had major health issues coming out of college(more so than Tua depending on the severity of the hip) and was OVER-HYPED!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post

Dude, Tony posted his crap. Calm your ass down, what I posted showed his dumbassery.
      This made me laugh so hard lol

Comment

Dude, Tony posted his crap. Calm your ass down, what I posted showed his dumbassery.
        Ah, I see that now. Dammit Tony!!
        I should known with that sweet avi of yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Ah, I see that now. Dammit Tony!!
          I should known with that sweet avi of yours.
          Get it together man. You're better than that!

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I said it then and I will say it now. Rosen was always garbage. If you have to begin the evaluation with pocket play and that's the only stand out tool then you have a bad QB prospect.
            He's a pocket sloth, has leadership issues, had major health issues coming out of college(more so than Tua depending on the severity of the hip) and was OVER-HYPED!
            What was weird to me as I researched and watched tape of the QBs in that class for the OM mock, was that I didn’t see a high level ability to read defenses or high level accuracy. It really felt like some scouts were just focused on the way he looked in the pocket, and didn’t see his many warts. The Rosen hype was baffling.

Comment

Get it together man. You're better than that!
              L. O. L.
              ; )

Comment

• Originally posted by v2micca View Post

True, but Fangio Defenses tend to thrive off of elite Linebacker play.
                They are super successful when hr has DE playing at high level. Justin Smith in SF and Hicks last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

They are super successful when hr has DE playing at high level. Justin Smith in SF and Hicks last year.
                  Would be nice to get Derrick Brown. But, I don't think he will fall out of the top 10.

Comment

• Fant, Risner & Lock. Elway is a freakin genius at drafting lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by v2micca View Post

Would be nice to get Derrick Brown. But, I don't think he will fall out of the top 10.
                      It's all depend on how he tests.

Comment

• Comment

• Didn't see this quote by Fangio in here...

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                            It's why you need games and numbers. Every QB has these moments. And it's impossible to tell the difference.

Once you have more of a track record, you can only start to make better guesses.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                              Rofl...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X