Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lock is the guy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CEH View Post
    Sorry , adding Anderson if hes a mid-level FA but also drafting from this stud WR class for sure.
    Sounds good to me. I see him packing his bags and heading north a little bit to that team up there though.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

      Nope. Draft a WR. This draft is deep with all kinds. Hell, double up on them.
      I agree. We should now go into next year’s draft with quite a different strategy than we’ve ever had in a long time. Build from the draft!
      Offensive line. Man, do we ever need help there!
      Linebackers, WR’s, secondary, and a punter!
      The only position we seem to be ok at, and even have good depth is tight ends. We shouldn’t have to draft any. Yeah, we have a couple of them that seem to be injury prone, but I’m seeing a lot of nice production out of the guys we’ve already have.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CEH View Post

        3-17 in Dec at Arrowhead. Tough to do even for Elway
        Tough? Yes, definitely. Improbable? Maybe. Impossible? No.

        While the chefs are tough at home in the winter, they could possibly be overconfident like Houston after beating the Pats*. Also, Mahommes has a bruised hand, and may not be 100%. The Broncos are as confident as they have been in since SB 50. The offense needs to score points, for sure, but the defense has to step up and not leaving WR’s wide open, and make things as tough as possible for Mahommes. To me, this game is on the defense more than the offense. Their defense may have holes, but they thrive when a team gets behInd and has to throw. If Lock has to keep up with Mahomes, it could get ugly because the offense just isn’t there yet as far as overall talent & experience goes.

        Comment


        • Picking a stalwart D lineman will lessen the need for a middle linebacker in the early rounds. Games are won in the trenches.

          Comment


          • Don't shoot the messenger. This guy seems to agree with O'Sullivan.

            https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/12/13/21019862/believe-in-drew-lock

            https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/12/drew-lock-denver-broncos-franchise-qb


            This may have been the worst 300-yard, three-touchdown performance I’ve ever seen. Obviously, the bar is extremely high there — those games are usually pretty good — but I don’t know if anything that Lock put on tape, outside of that strike to Fant and a few out-of-structure plays, should have Broncos fans enthused about his prospects.



            Comment


            • Originally posted by CEH View Post
              Sorry , adding Anderson if hes a mid-level FA but also drafting from this stud WR class for sure.
              No. Just build from the draft for WR. Too many highly talented guys in this class to be signing FA's.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                Don't shoot the messenger. This guy seems to agree with O'Sullivan.

                https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/12/13/21019862/believe-in-drew-lock

                https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/12/drew-lock-denver-broncos-franchise-qb


                This may have been the worst 300-yard, three-touchdown performance I’ve ever seen. Obviously, the bar is extremely high there — those games are usually pretty good — but I don’t know if anything that Lock put on tape, outside of that strike to Fant and a few out-of-structure plays, should have Broncos fans enthused about his prospects.


                He doesn't like Lock, admits he doesn't and even says his opinion is likely skewed by wanting to be right.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                  Picking a stalwart D lineman will lessen the need for a middle linebacker in the early rounds. Games are won in the trenches.
                  That won't stop teams from abusing us over the middle of the field. The DL depth is fine, we need a MLB to pair with Johnson and a CB to play opposite of or replace Harris.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                    Picking a stalwart D lineman will lessen the need for a middle linebacker in the early rounds. Games are won in the trenches.
                    True, but Fangio Defenses tend to thrive off of elite Linebacker play.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                      Don't shoot the messenger. This guy seems to agree with O'Sullivan.

                      https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/12/13/21019862/believe-in-drew-lock

                      https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/12/drew-lock-denver-broncos-franchise-qb


                      This may have been the worst 300-yard, three-touchdown performance I’ve ever seen. Obviously, the bar is extremely high there — those games are usually pretty good — but I don’t know if anything that Lock put on tape, outside of that strike to Fant and a few out-of-structure plays, should have Broncos fans enthused about his prospects.


                      Yea I saw that. Thankfully this guy is not exactly a QB savant-

                      "Steven Ruiz of USA Today gave the Chiefs a C-minus for picking Mahomes. He wrote: “Calling Mahomes a project is a major understatement. He’s nowhere near ready to play in the NFL. And, honestly, he may never be. Between his inconsistent accuracy due to poor mechanics, his tendency to bail from clean pockets and his lack of field vision, he’s going to leave as many big plays on the field as he creates. This was a risky pick.”

                      "10. Josh Rosen, QB UCLA — Arizona Cardinals (via OAK)
                      GRADE: A+

                      Analysis: The best quarterback in the draft had to wait 10 picks to hear his name called. Rosen gives the Cardinals a polished pocket passer who reads defense in an instant and throws the ball accurately. And now he’s motivated to make the nine team that passed on him regret that mistake."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                        Don't shoot the messenger. This guy seems to agree with O'Sullivan.

                        https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/12/13/21019862/believe-in-drew-lock

                        https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/12/drew-lock-denver-broncos-franchise-qb


                        This may have been the worst 300-yard, three-touchdown performance I’ve ever seen. Obviously, the bar is extremely high there — those games are usually pretty good — but I don’t know if anything that Lock put on tape, outside of that strike to Fant and a few out-of-structure plays, should have Broncos fans enthused about his prospects.


                        Oh, brother.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post

                          Yea I saw that. Thankfully this guy is not exactly a QB savant-

                          "Steven Ruiz of USA Today gave the Chiefs a C-minus for picking Mahomes. He wrote: “Calling Mahomes a project is a major understatement. He’s nowhere near ready to play in the NFL. And, honestly, he may never be. Between his inconsistent accuracy due to poor mechanics, his tendency to bail from clean pockets and his lack of field vision, he’s going to leave as many big plays on the field as he creates. This was a risky pick.”

                          "10. Josh Rosen, QB UCLA — Arizona Cardinals (via OAK)
                          GRADE: A+

                          Analysis: The best quarterback in the draft had to wait 10 picks to hear his name called. Rosen gives the Cardinals a polished pocket passer who reads defense in an instant and throws the ball accurately. And now he’s motivated to make the nine team that passed on him regret that mistake."
                          Everybody has their hits and misses, but Rosen was a pretty obvious dud in my opinion. You had to be incredibly myopic and only focused on throwing mechanics to think that highly of Rosen.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post

                            Yea I saw that. Thankfully this guy is not exactly a QB savant-

                            "Steven Ruiz of USA Today gave the Chiefs a C-minus for picking Mahomes. He wrote: “Calling Mahomes a project is a major understatement. He’s nowhere near ready to play in the NFL. And, honestly, he may never be. Between his inconsistent accuracy due to poor mechanics, his tendency to bail from clean pockets and his lack of field vision, he’s going to leave as many big plays on the field as he creates. This was a risky pick.”

                            "10. Josh Rosen, QB UCLA — Arizona Cardinals (via OAK)
                            GRADE: A+

                            Analysis: The best quarterback in the draft had to wait 10 picks to hear his name called. Rosen gives the Cardinals a polished pocket passer who reads defense in an instant and throws the ball accurately. And now he’s motivated to make the nine team that passed on him regret that mistake."
                            The Mahomes stuff I'm willing to forgive him on a bit. A lot of smart people were dead wrong on Mahomes and had to eat crow publicly the next year. But his Josh Rosen take is pretty difficult to defend. Everyone knew about Rosen's issues coming out of UCLA and that he would have a hard landing in the NFL.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post

                              Yea I saw that. Thankfully this guy is not exactly a QB savant-

                              "Steven Ruiz of USA Today gave the Chiefs a C-minus for picking Mahomes. He wrote: “Calling Mahomes a project is a major understatement. He’s nowhere near ready to play in the NFL. And, honestly, he may never be. Between his inconsistent accuracy due to poor mechanics, his tendency to bail from clean pockets and his lack of field vision, he’s going to leave as many big plays on the field as he creates. This was a risky pick.”

                              "10. Josh Rosen, QB UCLA — Arizona Cardinals (via OAK)
                              GRADE: A+

                              Analysis: The best quarterback in the draft had to wait 10 picks to hear his name called. Rosen gives the Cardinals a polished pocket passer who reads defense in an instant and throws the ball accurately. And now he’s motivated to make the nine team that passed on him regret that mistake."
                              Ruiz is a full blown clown. I can’t believe you posted his crap here. He hated Lock in college. He hated on Mahomes coming out too.
                              Your better than posting this idiots crap.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by socalorado View Post

                                Ruiz is a full blown clown. I can’t believe you posted his crap here. He hated Lock in college. He hated on Mahomes coming out too.
                                Your better than posting this idiots crap.
                                Dude, Tony posted his crap. Calm your ass down, what I posted showed his dumbassery.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X