Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh oh, Lock throws INT in red zone, guess we better cut him. LMAO

Comment

That int is the type of thing you worry about with the gunslinger type. Underthrown and staring down the receiver. Also trying to do too much
      Last edited by sgbfan; 12-08-2019, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
        That int is the top of thing you worry about with the gunslinger type. Underthrown and starting down the receiver. Also trying to do too much
        It was just a rookie mistake. As long as he learns from it it’s all good.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

L. O. L. Poor Gary.
          I don't understand why he can't grasp the rollover...

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

It was just a rookie mistake. As long as he learns from it it’s all good.
            Yeah, it was mostly a bad throw, about 10 yards short of where it should have been

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

Yeah, it was mostly a bad throw, about 10 yards short of where it should have been
              I don’t think he and the receiver were on the same page honestly. Either way, he just needs to avoid throwing into double coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

I don’t think he and the receiver were on the same page honestly. Either way, he just needs to avoid throwing into double coverage.

Yeah, it was a classic rookie mistake. He was feeling good, was in rhythm, got greedy, wanted the 4th TD pass, and started to think the he could muscle that thing into double-coverage. Its a teaching moment. If he learns from it, its all good.

Comment

I love the touch pass over the line, the mobility, actually calling audibles, throwing pretty much on target while on the move, not just dumping to his first guy. He is "the one" I think! =)

Comment

His teammates love him!

Comment

Comment

Yes. Im sold.

Comment

Comment

Feels good. This guy has all the tools and seems to be a leader. If he can continue to play well the future is bright.

Comment

The reaction from teammates.

you couldn’t buy that from the 20M+ vet in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

When I saw it live, I didn't get that. I thought that maybe a texan player was trying to talk smack at him earlier because of the wristband, and Lock was just returning the smack after the TD with "Here, I got a wristband for you!" Or something like that. But yeah, Risner gave him the nickname, and now he's just having fun with it; I love it!

Comment

Working...
                                X