• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s only been two games

Comment

• Originally posted by OABB View Post
      It’s only been two games
      thanks,tangerine was having a hard time keeping track.

Comment

• Originally posted by v2micca View Post

The difference between Baker and LJ in year two is that Baltimore has a talented coaching staff that builds gameplans around the strengths of their personnel, while Cleveland has clownshoes Kitchens calling constant 5 step drops that get his QB killed.
        I agree Kitchens is doing Baker no favors with the play calling, but Baker didn't help himself this off-season. He was filming commercials and doing promotional work rather than working on his game. Jackson has a better staff, but also looks like he put in some work to improve.

Comment

• Wait, anyone know how many games it's been that Lock has been starting? I can't find it anywhere in this thread. TIA.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
            Wait, anyone know how many games it's been that Lock has been starting? I can't find it anywhere in this thread. TIA.
            I believe it was two games

Comment

• Originally posted by OABB View Post

I believe it was two games
              You sure? he looks like a 6 year vet out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

You sure? he looks like a 6 year vet out there.
                He does look good. But it’s only been two games

Comment

• Aunt Mancine neck-bone funny.
                  who is with me ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

is somebody posting on your behalf ?
                    Chef half of the time you need an explanation with your posts. This is one case. Why are you asking that?

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
                      Wait, anyone know how many games it's been that Lock has been starting? I can't find it anywhere in this thread. TIA.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Chef half of the time you need an explanation with your posts. This is one case. Why are you asking that?
                        because I agree with the post and it lacks hostility, you feeling OK ?

Comment

Aunt Mancine neck-bone funny.
                          who is with me ?
                          now can you answer this riddle ?

Comment

because I agree with the post and it lacks hostility, you feeling OK ?
                            👍🏻

Comment

• I’m cautiously optimistic about DHCL. I can’t help but think Danny Dimes looked pretty good his first couple of games, then crapped the bed. NYG fans were pretty excited, too, for awhile. I think 5 games (if Lock can stay healthy) will be a good barometer going into the offseason.

Comment

• Well, this one does throw a little bit of cold water on the party. JT O'sullivan put up his review of Drew Locks second game. And while he was very complimentary of Lock in his first match-up against the changers, he is much more Bearish on his outlook based on Drew's tape against the Texans.

And the thing is, while I think he does get a little nit-picky with some of his criticisms, he does bring up some good points regarding Locks footwork, timing and holding Defensive Backs with his eyes that he will need to clean up.

Comment

Working...
                                X