Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lock is the guy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
    I hope Drew is the guy but it's two games. Let us see how the league adjust to him and then how he adjusts to the league.
    You've seen enough to know you don't need to draft a QB next year though. Surround him with a better OL and 1-2 more weapons, and he's the guy next year. No need to waste more money and draft capital on QBs other than backups

    Comment


    • thrilled with the performance so far,but it has only been 2 games !
      let us see him get thru the rest of the season when defenses have game film to prepare against the young rifle.
      slow down on the statue presentation... oh wait !
      we already have a statue in fiasco.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

        Lock was deemed healthy by week 6. He could’ve been practicing since then. They wanted a few weeks of practice before he was on the field. If he was practicing by week 6 he could’ve played earlier.

        Allen was always a dead end. Nothing more than a back up. These are valuable learning games for Lock that would’ve been lost if Flacco wasn’t injured. That’s a fact. They didn’t want him playing at all this year. Being forced to do something doesn’t make them a genius for making the decision. Makes them look ****ing stupid calling a clown in his prime to peddle some mirage to a dumb fanbase who believed in Flacco.

        and instant validation? It didn’t even take a casual fan to know Flacco sucks. You on the other hand push every move as a success no matter how ****ty is looks or turns out. Dip****s in here defending Flacco by saying he had no talent around him in Baltimore. Lmao at the stupidity around here.
        You're hilarious.

        Comment


        • Good grief, I swear these posters just copy and paste the same responses, like they’re just a bunch of bots and not real.

          ”It’s only been 2 games”. Yeah.... you think! I thought it had been 200 games! Thanks for clarifying the obvious.....

          Can we actually put some thought into our posts? Am I asking too much of the mane??

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tangerine View Post
            Good grief, I swear these posters just copy and paste the same responses, like they’re just a bunch of bots and not real.

            ”It’s only been 2 games”. Yeah.... you think! I thought it had been 200 games! Thanks for clarifying the obvious.....

            Can we actually put some thought into our posts? Am I asking too much of the mane??
            yes you are.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tangerine View Post
              Good grief, I swear these posters just copy and paste the same responses, like they’re just a bunch of bots and not real.

              ”It’s only been 2 games”. Yeah.... you think! I thought it had been 200 games! Thanks for clarifying the obvious.....

              Can we actually put some thought into our posts? Am I asking too much of the mane??
              do you prefer the hypathetical threads of " pick your QB " , and the irrational post that follow ?
              c.mon tangerine, dont be so thin skinned, yes, I know its part of your genetic engineering, but many of the remaining maners are too giddy with delight to make sensable assesments at this point.

              so far , so good.

              is that too cliche for you ?

              Comment


              • Its only been two games but yeah those two games look a hell of a lot different than the 2 games of all the other QBs since Manning.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CEH View Post
                  Its only been two games but yeah those two games look a hell of a lot different than the 2 games of all the other QBs since Manning.
                  excellent games! all two of them !

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

                    You're hilarious.
                    and hair trigger hostile, that is the part I find so amusing.
                    he is like a hobo with a shot-gun !

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CEH View Post
                      Its only been two games but yeah those two games look a hell of a lot different than the 2 games of all the other QBs since Manning.
                      This. When Allen won against the browns, you can chalk it up more to a fantastic catch by Sutton, and YAC for Fant. But with Lock, HE is making plays, combined with improved play of his young talent around him. This just doesn’t feel like the typical case of a QB getting an advantage because of lack of film. It’s way more than that.

                      Comment


                      • As great as Locks 2nd games was Daniel Jones had 2 really good games to start his career then hit the wall. Baker had a lights out rookie year then hit the wall. LJ was so so as a rookie throwing and we know this year how he has played.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                          As great as Locks 2nd games was Daniel Jones had 2 really good games to start his career then hit the wall. Baker had a lights out rookie year then hit the wall. LJ was so so as a rookie throwing and we know this year how he has played.
                          party pooper ! pouring water on our two game flame.
                          Now I am going to have to cancel the balloon clown and pony rides !

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                            As great as Locks 2nd games was Daniel Jones had 2 really good games to start his career then hit the wall. Baker had a lights out rookie year then hit the wall. LJ was so so as a rookie throwing and we know this year how he has played.
                            The difference between Baker and LJ in year two is that Baltimore has a talented coaching staff that builds gameplans around the strengths of their personnel, while Cleveland has clownshoes Kitchens calling constant 5 step drops that get his QB killed.

                            In our situation, we have Fangio and Scangs. And there has been a lot of hand-wringing this year already over the job that Scangs has been doing with the offense. But, I would argue that even with the several Rookie errors our OC has fallen into, I still believe in his ability to develop and build gameplans for Lock heading forward.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by v2micca View Post

                              The difference between Baker and LJ in year two is that Baltimore has a talented coaching staff that builds gameplans around the strengths of their personnel, while Cleveland has clownshoes Kitchens calling constant 5 step drops that get his QB killed.

                              In our situation, we have Fangio and Scangs. And there has been a lot of hand-wringing this year already over the job that Scangs has been doing with the offense. But, I would argue that even with the several Rookie errors our OC has fallen into, I still believe in his ability to develop and build gameplans for Lock heading forward.
                              Yup just saying like I have said before his first start. Whether he plays great or poorly it isnt an indication of his future. I mentioned how surprised and exciting he has played so far. I just want everyone to keep realistic expectations going forward. Rookie QBs almost always start out out somewhat hot until 3 to 4 games when the game film shows their tendancies.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

                                Yup just saying like I have said before his first start. Whether he plays great or poorly it isnt an indication of his future. I mentioned how surprised and exciting he has played so far. I just want everyone to keep realistic expectations going forward. Rookie QBs almost always start out out somewhat hot until 3 to 4 games when the game film shows their tendancies.
                                is somebody posting on your behalf ?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X