No announcement yet.

Lock is the guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most exciting thing is how he got everyone involved. Need to unveil Winfree on these Kc fools

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Fucco
        Keesum
        Sanchez
        Siemian
        Paxil
        Allen
        Osweiller

Just a reminder of the fustercluck Elway created.

OK. I’ll let it go now.
        I think name play is the lowest form of comedy, but I have to admit "Fucco" makes me laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Lmao. You said it. You defended not playing Lock even to the point of him not even seeing the field this entire year.
          He was injured. Injured players need to heal first. Lock was only held back from taking over by his injury. Not by Allen.

Lock would still be Lock if he hasn't played yet. you just required instant validation for your Internet forum Elway agenda, where as others, like me did not.

Comment

I expected more from a HOF QB.
            Just sayin.

I get it. Who cares. Elway drafted the guy I wanted all along and we F***in, again!!
            We ****in!

ima go old school a bit here.....

SAFE TO FAP?

Comment

Fucco
              Keesum
              Sanchez
              Siemian
              Paxil
              Allen
              Osweiller

Just a reminder of the fustercluck Elway created.

OK. I’ll let it go now.
              He should have jist gone outside to the "Franchise QB Tree" and plucked one of them instead.

Comment

Buy or draft the O line. Move Bolles to G. Put him next to Risner. Last chance.
                Go get Trent Williams. Or draft USC OT Austin Jackson at DEN’s pick in the 1st.
                Theres numerous FA G’s this year. Sherff. Glasgow, who’s playing C well after Ragnow went down in DET is a G.
                Theres a bunch of guys out there to rebuild the o line in one offseason.
                I don't see Washington letting either of their O Lineman walk away. Trent Williams will still be under contract next year and they will look to trade him again. Maybe they except the 2nd round pick from the Browns. Scherff will get the franchise tag again and if they can't get a deal done then he will play out the year and be a FA in 2021 or be traded as well and he should net a 1st round pick.

There really aren't many options in FA O Lineman. I kind of expect to bring back McGovern at C and Munchack to pound the table for BJ Finney to come play RG. Finney is a guy that has history with Munchack and has played well enough as a backup in Pittsburgh to earn a starting job.

So I say draft a LT. Tristan Whirfs, Austin Jackson, Jeddrick Willis. Whirfs is A RT but has the skill set to play LT and Willis is a RT for a lefty QB. Drafting a LT in the 1st is the best route to go.

Rookie LT, Risner, McGovern, Finney, James as the starters with Bolles as the swing tackle and Wilkerson to back up the OGs

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

He was injured. Injured players need to heal first. Lock was only held back from taking over by his injury. Not by Allen.

Lock would still be Lock if he hasn't played yet. you just required instant validation for your Internet forum Elway agenda, where as others, like me did not.
                  Lock was deemed healthy by week 6. He could’ve been practicing since then. They wanted a few weeks of practice before he was on the field. If he was practicing by week 6 he could’ve played earlier.

Allen was always a dead end. Nothing more than a back up. These are valuable learning games for Lock that would’ve been lost if Flacco wasn’t injured. That’s a fact. They didn’t want him playing at all this year. Being forced to do something doesn’t make them a genius for making the decision. Makes them look ****ing stupid calling a clown in his prime to peddle some mirage to a dumb fanbase who believed in Flacco.

and instant validation? It didn’t even take a casual fan to know Flacco sucks. You on the other hand push every move as a success no matter how ****ty is looks or turns out. Dip****s in here defending Flacco by saying he had no talent around him in Baltimore. Lmao at the stupidity around here.
                  Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 12-09-2019, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Lock was deemed healthy by week 6. He could’ve been practicing since then. They wanted a few weeks of practice before he was on the field. If he was practicing by week 6 he could’ve played earlier.

Allen was always a dead end. Nothing more than a back up. These are valuable learning games for Lock that would’ve been lost if Flacco wasn’t injured. That’s a fact. They didn’t want him playing at all this year. Being forced to do something doesn’t make them a genius for making the decision. Makes them look ****ing stupid calling a clown in his prime to peddle some mirage to a dumb fanbase who believed in Flacco.

and instant validation? It didn’t even take a casual fan to know Flacco sucks. You on the other hand push every move as a success no matter how ****ty is looks or turns out. Dip****s in here defending Flacco by saying he had no talent around him in Baltimore. Lmao at the stupidity around here.
                    Easy Joes broken neck is the best thing that has happened to the Broncos in 4 seasons... it would have been frustrating waiting until next year to see Lock and get him this valuable time on the field with no pressure to win...

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Large View Post

Easy Joes broken neck is the best thing that has happened to the Broncos in 4 seasons... it would have been frustrating waiting until next year to see Lock and get him this valuable time on the field with no pressure to win...
                      I’m not even certain we wouldn’t have gone with Herbert if we had ended up with a top 5 pick without seeing Lock play. Thank god he finally got on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

I’m not even certain we wouldn’t have gone with Herbert if we had ended up with a top 5 pick without seeing Lock play. Thank god he finally got on the field.
                        It’s sad that that may have been even a remote possibility. Let’s hope Lock plays until Elway retires of expires with liver disease. I don’t ever want to see him address the WB position for the Denver Broncos ever again... like ever.

his Draft misses are criminal.... his FA acquisitions are indictable.

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

SAFE TO FAP?
                          With this 2019 team, I wouldn't fap until the clock is under 10 seconds and we have the ball with at least a 4-point lead. Even then, it could be ruined.

Hardly worth the effort.

Next year, a different story.

Comment

• I hope Drew is the guy but it's two games. Let us see how the league adjust to him and then how he adjusts to the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
                              I hope Drew is the guy but it's two games. Let us see how the league adjust to him and then how he adjusts to the league.
                              Agreed. I’m excited but trying to temper my enthusiasm given all the long-term failures who had larger sample sizes of success than Lock so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Large View Post

It’s sad that that may have been even a remote possibility. Let’s hope Lock plays until Elway retires of expires with liver disease. I don’t ever want to see him address the WB position for the Denver Broncos ever again... like ever.

his Draft misses are criminal.... his FA acquisitions are indictable.
                                Really? What were better alternatives? Finding a franchise QB is hard, especially when you have to do it with only FA/trades (where good QBs almost never become available) and the 32nd pick following a SB win (where good QBs rarely fall).

Comment

Working...
                                X