No announcement yet.

Lock is the guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Zero the only KC troll to ever post here who wasn't just bitterly spewing venom? There's a unique brand of anger with these guys that...really shouldn't make sense at this stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
      Is Zero the only KC troll to ever post here who wasn't just bitterly spewing venom? There's a unique brand of anger with these guys that...really shouldn't make sense at this stage.
      The problem is that they could never lose gracefully, so why should we expect them to win gracefully? They just don't know how...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
        Is Zero the only KC troll to ever post here who wasn't just bitterly spewing venom? There's a unique brand of anger with these guys that...really shouldn't make sense at this stage.
        Zero is worse than them IMO. At least tges and oyster are proud trolls. If you pay attention to Zero's posts there is always a passive aggressive dig at the Broncos or a player, and yet he is unchecked because half the board is convinced he's not a troll. Aka the ultimate troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

Zero is worse than them IMO. At least tges and oyster are proud trolls. If you pay attention to Zero's posts there is always a passive aggressive dig at the Broncos or a player, and yet he is unchecked because half the board is convinced he's not a troll. Aka the ultimate troll.
          One thing they all have in common is the lack of fulfillment. The Broncos really ruined them over the years. Sad...they can’t even enjoy the team they root for finally breaking through.

Comment

Which is kinda sad and cute at the same time... He's like the least mentally handicapped mini pincher out the bunch of little Chihuahua dogs jumping up and down and barking at a sleeping Stallion.

​​​​​​

Comment

Passive Agressive? For F***KS sake! I've gone on record here I don't know how many times telling you all I HATE the broncos. I HATE John Elway. I AM A TROLL. I showed up here to lord it over you all because I was very confident I had recognized we (KC) had a superstar QB about to bust onto the scene.

....That doesn't mean I can't be objective and engage in actual football talk or even politics and other stuff around here. I've been here long enough that it should be obvious when I am throwing shade and when I'm not. I don't have a reason to hide my disdain for the Broncos. If you read something you thought was a subtle dig..then it was probably exactly that...not an attempt to hide a dig. Just in this thread itself, if you read my assesment of Lock....it's not a bunch of "Lock SUCKS!" with nothing to back it up....and it also isn't Lock completely sucks, and here is a whole bunch of stuff to back up that he SUCKS. I point out that Lock has many outstanding qualities, i point out what I think he does well...AND I point out where I think his flaws are. .....I HATE Elway...I also think Elway was the best QB to ever play in the NFL (Mahomes will surpass him if he stays healthy) .....

As far as fullfillment.....if you want to say that I can't just be happy my team is good and won the super bowl....and that I am not a graceful winner because even when my team is on top I STILL gotta come here and remind you we are the champs and point out your teams flaws etc.....Fine..I AM THAT GUY.

I think the part that kind of rubs some here the wrong way is that I don't name call, I don't just say you suck! I try and have reasoned arguments. I try to be civil. I am also genuinely glad to be a part of YOUR community here. Some people see this as an act. kind of a wierd dynmaic...I hate your team and players...but I'm happy to be here....sounds like a load of S**t I'm sure.....think what you want.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeroskilz View Post

As far as fullfillment.....if you want to say that I can't just be happy my team is good and won the super bowl....and that I am not a graceful winner because even when my team is on top I STILL gotta come here and remind you we are the champs and point out your teams flaws etc.....Fine..I AM THAT GUY.
                  Be honest... you were masturbating when you typed that?

Comment

• Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                    All I read in that rant is:

1. John Elway broke me
                    2. I am not fulfilled with my team winning
                    3. I am obsessed with Missouri boy, Lock

Comment

• Originally posted by RedskinBronco View Post

All I read in that rant is:

1. John Elway broke me
                      2. I am not fulfilled with my team winning
                      3. I am obsessed with Missouri boy, Lock
                      This is fairly accurate and shouldn't be news to anyone here as I openly admit points 1 and 2. I am not obsessed with Lock...that's you guys. I've pointed out what I see as good (wich is quite a bit) and I also point out Locks flaw of being crappy at timing routes. I've even said you can win with Lock....I've even said Lock can do enough to win a game for you. You guys see him as your flawless savior. I see him as I always have...good KC kid, big arm. really good at linear routes. crappy at timing routes.

Comment

• ^Acceptance is the first step. You are in a better position than the other KC trolls to gain some sense of fulfillment. The others are hopeless.

Comment

• All the kc trolls are just that...trolls

They are scared of Lock...that's all we need.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

FYI:
                            Trolling works the other way around.
                            You are supposed to come say things that make us unsteady.
                            But you are always the one with the angry face after a round of blah blah... Everytime I bring up you falling out that tree, you get unhinged...

You are kind of miserable....
                            It's like you're on your period everyday. Only chicks aren't so tender.

Maybe you should exercise. Try standing up and waddling away from the computer in a different direction from the fridge or the bathroom. Report back after....
                            He's a worthless troll, and he knows it. Posts all the time here because he's unemployed and insecure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeroskilz
                              I AM A TROLL. I showed up here to lord it over you all because I was very confident we (KC) had a superstar QB about to bust onto the scene.
                              You are and you did. In hindsight, they were amazingly confident and accurate predictions, notable for coming before Mahomes started a single game.

Originally posted by Zeroskilz
                              That doesn't mean I can't be objective in football talk ... just in this thread, read my assesment of Lock....it's not a bunch of "Lock SUCKS!"
                              You might not say "Lock sucks, Lock sucks," but your evaluation of Lock is peculiarly negative. 'Peculiar' in that your claim he can't throw timing routes is one I haven't heard anywhere else. Sure, there is the occasional "sometimes makes poor decisions" criticism, but nothing like your specific criticism of his "complete failure" to make accurate throws on timing routes. And further, you dismiss positive aspects - like the 4-1 record - way too fast.

You definitely ARE obsessed with Lock, and way, WAY too eager to latch on to some negative aspect of his game in order to minimize his chances of becoming a franchise quarterback.

One thing's for sure: With Pat Shurmur and Mike Shula coaching him, with that offense of theirs looking tailor-made for him, and all the new - though inexperienced - weapons on offense, Drew Lock's viability as a franchise quarterback will be properly tested under conditions very favorable to him this next year and beyond.
                              Last edited by BroncoBuff; 07-05-2020, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• i am just saying... there is a reason you choose this thread.... because of the name.... Drew Lock....

Comment

Working...
                                X