Broncos vs. Chargers - Matchup Articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos vs. Chargers - Matchup Articles

UT San Diego - Time for Chargers to Beat Broncos (Tom Krasovic)
    http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/...cco-eli-gates/

CBS Los Angeles - Chargers Face "Mile High" Challenge Against Broncos (Dave Thomas)
    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/...ainst-broncos/

both these articles sucked! Neither managed to mention the soft underside and achillies heel of the broncos, defense and special teams. one clown refers to our broncos as firing on all cylinders?
    what/
    the O maybe, but our team has issues when PFM is not on the field.
    There is better info and data here on the mane than what these two hacks had to offer !

Comment

I apreciate you posting, nonetheless, thanks !

Comment

just posting the first couple of articles I've found so far this week dude, take a valium.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
          There is better info and data here on the mane than what these two hacks had to offer !
          No thanks to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
            No thanks to you.
            hey< I send those guys material.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
              both these articles sucked! Neither managed to mention the soft underside and achillies heel of the broncos, defense and special teams. one clown refers to our broncos as firing on all cylinders?
              what/
              the O maybe, but our team has issues when PFM is not on the field.
              We beat teams by an average of 2 TDs. All articles mentioning our offense are mentioning how we play defense. The best defense is a strong offense.

Do you just look for reasons to bitch to be annoying or are you just miserable and looking for company?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                We beat teams by an average of 2 TDs. All articles mentioning our offense are mentioning how we play defense. The best defense is a strong offense.

Do you just look for reasons to b**** to be annoying or are you just miserable and looking for company?
                these articles say we have a good offense, wowsome deep journalism there !
                Neither article mentions our special teams issues or defensive woes.
                neither article, discusses our match-ups to the CHARGERS offense and their receivers !
                pretty sophmoric match up articles, JMHO !

excuse me for saying my fellow mane posters do a better job of outlining weekly match-ups
                shame on me !

Comment

Bleacher Report - Spread Analysis and Pick Prediction (Mike Pickett)
                  http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ick-prediction

Comment

I appreciate the betting lines but I would much rather read a discussion of how OUR D matches up with their O and some insight in to who will cover who.

Comment

I am posting articles as I find them or as they are published. Anything that has to do with this week's matchup I will include in this thread.

How about you add something of substance other than just being a general antagonist.

Comment

Good lord. Well, congrats mods/whoever...I am pretty sure I am done for a while here. The trolls are just too much, and now it's to the point that even threads like this are being crapped on. Just sad.

Is it going to take some blatant family smack, or the forbidden "**** on a birthday thread" move for this clown to get the message? Probably not even that. Enjoy the rest of the season folks, go Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                          Good lord. Well, congrats mods/whoever...I am pretty sure I am done for a while here. The trolls are just too much, and now it's to the point that even threads like this are being crapped on. Just sad.

Is it going to take some blatant family smack, or the forbidden "**** on a birthday thread" move for this clown to get the message? Probably not even that. Enjoy the rest of the season folks, go Broncos.
                          Right there with you Rabb.

Comment

These short weeks you never know what to expect. Watching Thursday games this year I've seen great teams look bad. Overrall games are poorly played. Hopefully half the chargers didnt miss taco teusday drink specials in Pacific beach last night.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                              I am posting articles as I find them or as they are published. Anything that has to do with this week's matchup I will include in this thread.

How about you add something of substance other than just being a general antagonist.
                              relax dude, I am not complaining or chastizing you, just saying ot would be great to read something about actual player on player match-ups. I too am not finding any such articles.

Comment

Working...
                              X