Denver vs Houston: expectations/predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

There's also no reason to pretend I didn't immediately correct myself on that point (offense scored 31, not 27 as I thought), but I should expect nothing less from the most obtuse poster on the Mane who constantly chooses to engage in BS semantics instead of meaningful conversation. Your schtick sucks and nobody likes it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	124
Size:	625.9 KB
ID:	2531350

Comment

I expect the same O issues we've seen all season. 17-26 loss.

I think Bill O'Brien and our D keeps if closer than it should be.

I hope for the Opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

ya 8-8 isn’t going to cut it.
        Only got 12 weeks all year to talk playoff chances. Don't you take that away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Only got 12 weeks all year to talk playoff chances. Don't you take that away from me.
          Don’t worry. Alot here will be talking off-season playoff talk come springtime.

we are the offseason champion warrior fanbase now. Taking over for KC fans.

Comment

Von is undersized and relies on his exotic moves. Without the stability in the knee to make those moves he's not the same player.

Comment

Hoping for a shoot out since I got Deshaun Watson on my fantasy team. Drew Lock goes toe to toe with Watson and the Broncs win 38-34!

Comment

Originally posted by Greatspirits View Post
                Hoping for a shoot out since I got Deshaun Watson on my fantasy team. Drew Lock goes toe to toe with Watson and the Broncs win 38-34!
                Itll probably be closer to 49 to 31 but sounds good to me. I have Carlos Hyde and I am not sure if I want to start him or not. I would however start Will Fuller at all costs. He is going to eat up our bad corners.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
                  Von is undersized and relies on his exotic moves. Without the stability in the knee to make those moves he's not the same player.
                  I guess you’ve never seen him bull rush. 6’3” 250 is standard for a OLB.

Khalil Mack 6’3” 247.
                  Last edited by peacepipe; 12-06-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

D has to keep Houston to 10 points, that would be ideal. Let's say Denver stays with the pattern, score apx 14 pts early then go stagnant from late 2nd quarter through the remainder of the game.

If that's Denver's pattern again, then the D better hold Houston to apx 10-13 pts.

Comment

low dip leverage rush along the outside
                      ONE TRICK PONY kind of exotic.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                        I expect the same O issues we've seen all season. 17-26 loss.

I think Bill O'Brien and our D keeps if closer than it should be.

I hope for the Opposite.
                        I like the way you phrased it, but I doubt our D will hold up their end of the equasion, especially when it comes to covering their TEs.

Comment

Originally posted by Greatspirits View Post
                          I think you got a little fantasy overflow going on there.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

low dip leverage rush along the outside
                            ONE TRICK PONY kind of exotic.
                            One trick pony made the NFL top 25 LBer of all time

Comment

Comment

One trick pony made the NFL top 25 LBer of all time
                                reputation is a powerful commodity, congrats VON, you won a SB almost singlehandedly.
                                enjoy your millions and your chickens, god bless you.

Comment

Working...
                                X