Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver vs Houston: expectations/predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by TonyR View Post

    A few weeks ago? He's only missed one game.
    And? When did it happen? More than one week ago. I’ve actually said to shut him down BEFORE the injury even happened. Which means “a few weeks ago”.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

      And? When did it happen? More than one week ago. I’ve actually said to shut him down BEFORE the injury even happened. Which means “a few weeks ago”.
      Lol. So you were suggesting Von get shut down because the Broncos' season is over. This tweet is about him getting shut down because of his injury. Two different things. So I'm not sure why you think that tweet has something to do with someone reading your posts. Because clearly it doesn't. If healthy, Von would have played out the season.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by TonyR View Post

        Lol. So you were suggesting Von get shut down because the Broncos' season is over. This tweet is about him getting shut down because of his injury. Two different things. So I'm not sure why you think that tweet has something to do with someone reading your posts. Because clearly it doesn't. If healthy, Von would have played out the season.
        BS. You yourself even quoted me insinuating I was making up the injury because “ no one in the media was talking about it “

        made a wise crack about me being in the building. What happened? The quoted post was true. I said shut him down right before the Bills game sure. I know it wouldnt happen. I stressed it to shut him down in the post when you called me out because no one in the media mentioned an injury yet.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

          BS. You yourself even quoted me insinuating I was making up the injury because “ no one in the media was talking about it “

          made a wise crack about me being in the building. What happened? The quoted post was true. I said shut him down right before the Bills game sure. I know it wouldnt happen. I stressed it to shut him down when you called me out because no one in the media mentioned an injury yet.
          Didn't the injury we're talking about happen during the Bills game? (a hint for you below

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by TonyR View Post

            Didn't the injury we're talking about happen during the Bills game? (a hint for you below

            Yes. I said to shut him down before the Bills game. Which refers to “a few weeks ago”. I know he wouldn’t get shut down. That’s just me being over fanatical in something I know wasnt going to happen. But what I’m referring to is soon after that game I kept saying to shut him down because of that injury. That’s when you quoted me saying either I’m in the building or I’m making it up cause no one in the media had mentioned the injury. Someone else(Darin?) also asked me what injury and they’d seen nothing about it in post conference or media.


            Lmao you even called me out for saying he had an injury basically because it wasn’t on Twitter yet.

            Comment


            • #51
              are we really talking about playoff odds?

              Comment


              • #52
                I’m hoping for more than 20 points:

                Broncos 23
                Texans 35

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Broncos23 View Post
                  are we really talking about playoff odds?
                  ya 8-8 isn’t going to cut it.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

                    The issue, all arbitrary numbers aside, is the offense not having a complete day at the office since Dallas in 2017, now 43 games ago. So it makes sense for me to dig into the Arizona game that's been referenced over and over, because that game was all about the defense. It's a curious thing that you'd push back on that.
                    There's really nothing relevant about that game. Or even that season. Still no reason to say a 45 point game was really less than 30.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      My prediction? 31-24, not sure who wins though, could go either way

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I don’t see any way our secondary stops their receivers.

                        48-20 Texans

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          My expectations are for our team to be competitive.
                          On a team like Houston we would ideally want to score first and often if at all possible.
                          Make them play catch up. That way they’ll be forced to alter their game plan a little.

                          All I want is for Lock to play his game and continue to make strides and not feel pressured.
                          Though I see him as the type of guy who just wants to be out there and have fun while playing.
                          I'm excited to finally get back into looking forward to watching broncos games again.

                          We didn’t get Andrew Luck, but we’ve got Drew Lock. Close enough for me, pun intended.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

                            There's really nothing relevant about that game. Or even that season. Still no reason to say a 45 point game was really less than 30.
                            There's also no reason to pretend I didn't immediately correct myself on that point (offense scored 31, not 27 as I thought), but I should expect nothing less from the most obtuse poster on the Mane who constantly chooses to engage in BS semantics instead of meaningful conversation. Your schtick sucks and nobody likes it.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Broncos23 View Post
                              are we really talking about playoff odds?
                              really odds we are talking about play-off.
                              (just re-arranged the words in your sentence )

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                24-13 Houston. Drew will pass for less than 200 yards and have 2 INTs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X