Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver vs Houston: expectations/predictions

9.5 underdogs
    predicting a surprise win 31-28 Denver. Drew Lock 250-300 yds 3 TDs. yes I’m being overly optimistic here. I do think he throws another pick. Not a stupid type turnover, just one where he trusts his arm a little too much or it bounces out Hamiltons hand into a defenders hand. Hopefully Scangarello opens up the offense a lot more this week.
    most importantly, more improvements by Lock.

17-38

4-9

Comment

Could catch Houston on a let down after their win last week. Of course we in Utah won't see it as for the second week in a row the game won't be shown here. We are getting Baltimore/Buffalo, totally a regional game for the Intermountain West. SMH.

TBH, Balt/Buff will probably be a better game.

Comment

Horse-Cock Lock will rise from the ashes to pull our once great franchise from ruin; and drive us to a big shiny W. Leaving us all in awe of the days to come, as well as saddened in loss of draft position.

The road to 8-8 starts here bois.

Comment

i don't think we can keep up. apparently HOU is a team that lets you hang around so maybe the score will be closer then then the game? Von is out again correct?
          is this the 3rd of the last 4 games played on turf (BUF?)??

seems like maybe a good stat day for Lock with some garbage yards maybe a garbage TD as well. to me this is just one of those games, away, we just get beat by the better team. the crowd should be into it too.

my gameplan would be to keep it within Lock's range (heavy run) until the mid-late third then just open it up and lean on his athletic ability to create plays. it will be hard for the HOU to adjust. not much tape on the guy and he can beat you with his arm, if HOU gives him underneath take it all day long for the rest of the game and go back to running the ball controling the clock best you can. can't rely on him to make 2,416 3rd and 4-6 yard pass completions down the stretch.

Comment

we lose 49-28

The texans offense and will fuller are going to own us pretty handily! That said, we will see some more points on our scoreboard for once. As much as I want lock to win and go 2-0 we would hurt ourselves draft position wise for a win that wont help us this year. I am torn!

(I still do not see anyway we win this)

Comment

We win out.

Chiefs lose out.

AFC West Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                We win out.

Chiefs lose out.

AFC West Champs
                Is that mathematically possible?

Comment

We start strong and go up 17-0 then we run te sweeps and Lindsay up the middle every other play for the rest of the game until it’s 17-34

Comment

27-16 Houston. Tough to limit their vertical passing attack all game. The dam breaks at some point and Lock makes a couple mistakes trying to do too much.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                      We win out.

Chiefs lose out.

AFC West Champs
                      its all about the afc north. Need the browns & Steelers to lose going forward.We need to finish 8-8 as well.

Comment

Our offensive line caves in again. This won't be pretty. But I'm watching anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrElway View Post
                          Could catch Houston on a let down after their win last week. Of course we in Utah won't see it as for the second week in a row the game won't be shown here. We are getting Baltimore/Buffalo, totally a regional game for the Intermountain West. SMH.

TBH, Balt/Buff will probably be a better game.
                          that is why they are showing it, the sponsors demand it.
                          just have to see it in a bar.
                          you're from UTAH,just google "bar".

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                            9.5 underdogs
                            predicting a surprise win 31-28 Denver. Drew Lock 250-300 yds 3 TDs. yes I’m being overly optimistic here. I do think he throws another pick. Not a stupid type turnover, just one where he trusts his arm a little too much or it bounces out Hamiltons hand into a defenders hand. Hopefully Scangarello opens up the offense a lot more this week.
                            most importantly, more improvements by Lock.
                            you want to Lock to continue to show improvement?
                            Keep his PASS ATTEMPTS under 30 !
                            I am far more concerned with the Texans Offense having a chance to drop a 40 burger on our broncos.
                            I dont even know who they have at TE but that position for the texans will get 12 targets 9 catches and 2 touchdowns against us, and that will fit the 2 TE offense I expect from O ,brian, who I think is stiffling the skills of his QB !

Lock won his first game, on pace to win them all !
                            That has not happened to a bronco rookie QB since gary freakin kubiak, his gohst still haunts dove valley.
                            may He rest in Minnesotta.

Comment

37-17 texans.
                              we will end up abandoning the run in the first half.
                              20 rush attempts TOTAL for the team and that will include at least 3 scrambles by lock.

Comment

Working...
                              X