Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    the broncos used TE to fill the FB role with success last week.
    If LINDSEY gets 20 + touches I predict a victory for our broncos.
    if lock throws more than 35 times we lose.

Leave a comment:

• Requiem
    replied
    Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
    He never makes big plays. His longest run of the season is 26 yds and that was in week 1. He hasn't hit 4 ypc in a game since week 5 other than the Buff game where he had 2 carries for 20 yds. He's not adding anything to the offense. We need backs that can GO!
    Denver's run game has struggled the past few weeks. Janovich's presence is missed and the shuffling on the OL (due to injuries) has impacted both Freeman and Lindsay's effectiveness. That being said, Freeman isn't ever going to be a dynamic player, but he is on pace for 1,000 APY this season. Lindsay's already hit 1,000 APY and is having another solid season. I'm all for adding competition, but it doesn't need to be a priority. Day 3 prospect is fine.

Leave a comment:

• GoneFishin'
    replied
    Originally posted by Requiem View Post

Lol. How can you be upset with Royce Freeman?
    He never makes big plays. His longest run of the season is 26 yds and that was in week 1. He hasn't hit 4 ypc in a game since week 5 other than the Buff game where he had 2 carries for 20 yds. He's not adding anything to the offense. We need backs that can GO!

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by strafen View Post

That’s something -now that we have a QB that can actually look like a real one- I’d like to see.
    Have and extra body there to block and to pick up the blitz.
    We've tried and done it this season but it’s been a joke to watch!
    Jano was a beast at picking up the blitz, and also lead blocking. When he went down, it definitely hurt our running game some.

Leave a comment:

• strafen
    replied
    Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

not if he can block and pick up a blitz !
    If he can do that effectivly he will play on sunday, and not just special teams.
    That’s something -now that we have a QB that can actually look like a real one- I’d like to see.
    Have and extra body there to block and to pick up the blitz.
    We've tried and done it this season but it’s been a joke to watch!

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    You don't even have to draft RB. You can bring in a pile of UDFA and waiver wire guys that were squeezed out due to talent ahead of them.

Leave a comment:

• c_lazy_r
    replied
    Originally posted by bowtown View Post
    Meh, save the picks and use them all on offensive linemen. Hit on a few of those and it doesn't matter who you have back there. Freeman and Lindsay are both perfectly fine if we open the holes.
    This.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

I choose not to imagine this franchise without JFE being involved.
    the entire composite of the manes followers fails to come close to the PASSION and COMMITMENT of John Freakin' ELWAY !
    You may not like some of his choices, but he is relentless in his pursuit of another LOMBARDI

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

Could you imagine this offense with Sloter and D Henderson? Effin Elway.
    I choose not to imagine this franchise without JFE being involved.
    the entire composite of the manes followers fails to come close to the PASSION and COMMITMENT of John Freakin' ELWAY !
    You may not like some of his choices, but he is in relentless in his pursuit of another LOMBARDI

Leave a comment:

• Powderaddict
    replied
    Originally posted by TheWave View Post
    If only we kept All Pro D'eAngelo Henderson!!
    Could you imagine this offense with Sloter and D Henderson? Effin Elway.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post

Sure they were, in college. So was Freeman. He even set school records. Much different when you get to the pro level. Dillion is not going to be a starting RB in the NFL next year. He'll be stuck on special teams somewhere as he tries to earn a spot on a team.
    not if he can block and pick up a blitz !
    If he can do that effectivly he will play on sunday, and not just special teams.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by socalorado View Post

He doesn't run with any authority. DEN needs a mauler who can pound the rock.
    He was good at times, but there's no consistency. Maybe if the line was better he would be more assertive. But AJ Dillon or Helaire are just tackle breaking machines.
    Sure they were, in college. So was Freeman. He even set school records. Much different when you get to the pro level. Dillion is not going to be a starting RB in the NFL next year. He'll be stuck on special teams somewhere as he tries to earn a spot on a team.

Leave a comment:

• Aztec Bronco
    replied
    I could never quite sell myself on Royce as a prospect, although with RBs it's easy to tell yourself "yeah, could seeing him being productive at the next level" with 15 guys every draft. He was just a weird evaluation with how frequently he was running into wide open space and not having to show off anything special.

Reminds me of every time I see a highly recruited high school RB's highlight tape. Looks good, but can you really tell?

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Freeman strikes me as the Type who needs a rhythm. When he had more carries last year he was better. There’s been games where he’s only had 3-5 carries this year. Comes in cold.

Leave a comment:

• socalorado
    replied
    Originally posted by Requiem View Post

Lol. How can you be upset with Royce Freeman?
    He doesn't run with any authority. DEN needs a mauler who can pound the rock.
    He was good at times, but there's no consistency. Maybe if the line was better he would be more assertive. But AJ Dillon or Helaire are just tackle breaking machines.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X