Click image for larger version

Name:	5db61995d3364.image.gif
Views:	99
Size:	11.83 MB
ID:	2534445

Comment

3rd round, boys. Get a mauler.

Comment

EKLER is a free agent he would be my top name on my wish list if it was a list of RBs !

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post
          Click image for larger version  Name:	BarrenCooperativeDikkops-size_restricted.gif Views:	3 Size:	8.11 MB ID:	2534442
          I look at a run play like that, and I'm thinking to myself, there are a ton of guys who could have scored on that play. That play was all about the blocking. The RB was already 10 yards past LOS before he even had to think about cutting. That play doesn't tell me hardly anything about that RB.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

I look at a run play like that, and I'm thinking to myself, there are a ton of guys who could have scored on that play. That play was all about the blocking. The RB was already 10 yards past LOS before he even had to think about cutting. That play doesn't tell me hardly anything about that RB.
            Look up more of his tape if you're genuinely interested. Dude is a weapon, and he's a good receiver which is valued in Scangs' system.

Comment

3rd round, boys. Get a mauler.
              If I'm going for a mauler I'm going for AJ Dillon. Watching that dude truck people is kind of like football heroine.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Look up more of his tape if you're genuinely interested. Dude is a weapon, and he's a good receiver which is valued in Scangs' system.
                I wasn't saying that dude wasn't good. I think he is a damn fine RB. I was just commenting on that specific clip that it wasn't really the best example to showcase a great effort from the RB. That clip would illustrate how to block well though.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	BarrenCooperativeDikkops-size_restricted.gif Views:	3 Size:	8.11 MB ID:	2534442
                  I want Travis Etienne from Clemson. If not him then Najee Harris from Alabama should he come out.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

I wasn't saying that dude wasn't good. I think he is a damn fine RB. I was just commenting on that specific clip that it wasn't really the best example to showcase a great effort from the RB. That clip would illustrate how to block well though.
                    Yeah, I would tend to agree with that. It is a good example of following and maximizing one's blocking, but it definitely not a play I would point to as an example of how good the kid is.

Comment

If I'm going for a mauler I'm going for AJ Dillon. Watching that dude truck people is kind of like football heroine.

I'm honestly not sure how Scangs would react to a 251 lb freak athlete RB. lol

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I'm honestly not sure how Scangs would react to a 251 lb freak athlete RB. lol
                        Might have to try him out at LT.

Comment

Ahhhh, if only Bolles could seal the edge like that. Here's to always hoping he can figure it out, or we get a LT in the draft.

Comment

Can't find a big enough gif of Etienne vs Bama last year but I want him.

Comment

aggie ! stop toying with my affections !
                              I have to clean my keyboard now

Comment

Ooh yeah. I like him. Just a thumper.
                                I want a dynamic guy who can power run, run with speed, catch and block.
                                Edwards-Heliare fits what DEN is sorely lacking.

Comment

Working...
                                X