Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Kelly sued after allegedly assaulting Von Miller’s videographer at a Halloween party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Kelly sued after allegedly assaulting Von Miller’s videographer at a Halloween party

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-cha...025439121.html

...And now you know -- the rest of the story!

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

Who cares really. Why is the camera guy waiting so long? Probably because a lot of the players were doing blow and moly and didnt want to bring anymore attention than Kelly did.

Comment

The camera guy was hoping Kelly would get rich before the statute of limitations passed.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
            The camera guy was hoping Kelly would get rich before the statute of limitations passed.
            He didnt want the news out about him using recreational drugs which everyone knows wasn't just him and the news getting out.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

He didnt want the news out about him using recreational drugs which everyone knows wasn't just him and the news getting out.
              i don't see how the timing changes that but maybe he's just that tight with Von.

Comment

i don't see how the timing changes that but maybe he's just that tight with Von.
                Maybe the other drug users are all off the team now, so it was "safe" to come forward now and not earlier?

Comment

Legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                    Who cares really. Why is the camera guy waiting so long? Probably because a lot of the players were doing blow and moly and didnt want to bring anymore attention than Kelly did.
                    Rack up the maximum amount of medical bills and then sue for more money.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

It does say that he had four surgeries. It would be sensible to figure out the extent of the damage before deciding to file suit.

Comment

Originally posted by manchambo View Post

It does say that he had four surgeries. It would be sensible to figure out the extent of the damage before deciding to file suit.
                        If someone attacked me, that's what I'd do. Go through all of the medical issues, ascertain value and then sue the **** out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I feel without a police report for assault and subsequent criminal ruling, he is doing himself a disservice by turning it into a He said/she said type civil suit. probably isn't going to get much money at all. but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post

Maybe the other drug users are all off the team now, so it was "safe" to come forward now and not earlier?
                            The guy hosting the party is the team's MVP so i kinda doubt it. but who knows?

Comment

The guy hosting the party is the team's MVP so i kinda doubt it. but who knows?
                              I'm not seeing the connection there.

Comment

Working...
                              X