KC vs IND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC vs IND

Remember when KC had to play Denver twice in three games? Good times.

It's nearly a lock that they'll be playing IND twice in three games.

Memories....

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...9601070kan.htm

The records could be similar as well
    IND 11-7
    KC 13-4

Go Indy.

They will probably **** us over again and not show up for this one either even though we locked up the division for them by beating Tenn.

Comment

don't the colts have a wiinning record ?
      cheifs lose, next.

Comment

Indy will sweep them just like the broncos did and the chargers are going to do.

Comment

The Colts are actually a pretty good team. This will be a good test for kfc.

Comment

go meteor

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
              Go Indy.

They will probably **** us over again and not show up for this one either even though we locked up the division for them by beating Tenn.
              The seeding isn't set, at this point. Go Indy. You still have something for which to play...

Comment

The Colts have lost 3 of their last 5, getting blown out in all 3 losses. Their 2 wins both came against Tennessee.

Comment

The Colts will win. There is a statistic somewhere where in the wild card, even, or rather especially when the road wild card team is favored, the home team wins some incredible percentage of time. They showed the statistic when a few years ago the Saints were supposed to destroy the Seahawks in the first round and the Seahawks ended up running all over the Saints. I remember the Broncos Steelers with Tebow was on such example and then they went back and it overwhelmingly favored the home team.

So the bottom line is I think the Colts will knock the Chiefs out of the playoffs.

Comment

I don't really care about the Chiefs.

I'm beginning to think that when we are not playing them, we should not be validating their existence. KC threads only encourage their trolls to keep on trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by mwill07 View Post

I'm beginning to think that when we are not playing them, we should not be validating their existence. KC threads only encourage their trolls to keep on trolling.
                      ok but isn't it funny when they lose? Think of all the laughs we've had since... well, as long as we've been alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Blart View Post
                        ok but isn't it funny when they lose? Think of all the laughs we've had since... well, as long as we've been alive.
                        yeah, that is pretty hilarious. and they do suck. I certainly am not a board cop here, I just think that Chief talk should go in "general NFL" discussion or KC Sucks thread, because as we all know, KC is not special, and not really all that interesting to anyone outside of Missouri.

Comment

Originally posted by mwill07 View Post

Ding. Ding. I only opened this thread to hopefully find a response like this.

We swept 'em, who cares what they do. If the division ends up a tie, we win, If we play them in Denver, we win. If we play them in Kansas City, we win.

What am I missing here?

Comment

Originally posted by Durango View Post
                            Ding. Ding. I only opened this thread to hopefully find a response like this.

We swept 'em, who cares what they do. If the division ends up a tie, we win, If we play them in Denver, we win. If we play them in Kansas City, we win.

What am I missing here?
                            your missing the part about these cheifs never beating a team with a winning record.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                              your missing the part about these cheifs never beating a team with a winning record.
                              neither has Jacksonville. I care about KC only slightly more than Jacksonville because they are in our division and there is a division title race going on, but that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X