• Horse Cock Lock - An Introduction

Told ya.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif?itemid=12766691.gif
Views:	920
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	2529495

Comment

Great, now they will bench him for insubordination !

Comment

Been playing 4 minutes, already out best offensive coach

Comment

Originally posted by hades View Post
          Great, now they will bench him for insubordination !
          No way. Fangio was ecstatic with how Lock played. He already said he's the starter for next week.

Comment

Do we have a gif of him doing the hook em again?

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post

Rofl...Lock knows the play-calling is **** too. Seriously, the best play of the day was called by the rookie QB and not the OC. That's just sad.

Comment

not a good nickname but better than memphis belle

Comment

Glad he was able to remove his thumbs from granny’s and trannys and show up for today’s tilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post

Pretty sure Lock read several threads full of us for Sutton to run a fade down there all season. Lmao.

****ing awesome. Love to see some actual pulse and animation from the QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                      not a good nickname but better than memphis belle
                      It was his nickname in college ... and he got drafted by Broncos.

It’s fate.

Comment

Memphis Belle was probably the worst nickname ever conceived. Can't clown Footsteps enough for that one.

Comment

If Lock ends up being good, rival fans will absolutely find him super annoying, which would be fun. His supreme bro self-confidence is pretty funny to me and 100% what an offense that has looked scared of its own shadow needs. If we're going gameplan to average 17 points a game and have it come down to a field goal every time, we're still so much better off with the eager kid who really believes he will win the game on a single throw vs. Flacco's fixed thousand yard stare in the huddle.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid A;n2529658[B
                            ]If Lock ends up being good, rival fans will absolutely find him super annoying, which would be fun. [/B]His supreme bro self-confidence is pretty funny to me and 100% what an offense that has looked scared of its own shadow needs. If we're going gameplan to average 17 points a game and have it come down to a field goal every time, we're still so much better off with the eager kid who really believes he will win the game on a single throw vs. Flacco's fixed thousand yard stare in the huddle.
                            I can see that. Lock may be the most animated QB we’ve had in years. His QB style reminds me of Cutler, but has a contagious personality and energy, and appears more coachable. Also, the way he was jumping around after his first TD’s, and after the game winning FG, he kind of reminded me a little bit of Bret Favre. He definitely has an energy to him that will serve him, and us, well as long as he continues to develop his craft.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid A View Post
                              If Lock ends up being good, rival fans will absolutely find him super annoying, which would be fun. His supreme bro self-confidence is pretty funny to me and 100% what an offense that has looked scared of its own shadow needs. If we're going gameplan to average 17 points a game and have it come down to a field goal every time, we're still so much better off with the eager kid who really believes he will win the game on a single throw vs. Flacco's fixed thousand yard stare in the huddle.
                              Better be careful what you wish for.....as a Mizzou fan....that Hook'em horns thing he did, that you all love so much, happened at a point in that game where I think Mizzou was down 14-0 and that seemed to just piss off Texas even more....it was during a bowl game, and Texas wasn't a good team, and by that bowl game, had a ton of starters hurt, so it was alot of backups on the field, and Mizzou still got it handed to them. It wasn't a good look. .....so what I am saying is......If Lock ends up being good, YOU might find him super annoying. Being cocky is great when you win....but you look like a total douche canoe when it doens't work. Look no further than Baker Mayfield.

Comment

Working...
                              X