• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
    Fangio's presser on the last play:

"The first thought, the offensive coach said, 'Take a knee.' I said, 'No'."
    You’re a pussy Scangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
      If Vic wants to last more than 2 seasons, he's on the phone with an experienced coach that can bring out the most in Lock.
      THIS.
      Scangerelioio needs to go.

Comment

If Vic wants to last more than 2 seasons, he's on the phone with an experienced coach that can bring out the most in Lock.
        Doubt he has the power to fire Scangs.

Comment

Scangs won't be here for 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
            Wish John Fox tried something like this against Baltimore in that playoff game instead of kneeling at the end of regulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket 7 View Post

Wish John Fox tried something like this against Baltimore in that playoff game instead of kneeling at the end of regulation.
              I guess it depends on the situation. I think it was a no brainer for Fangio. The only thing that could ruin the attempt is a strip sack on Lock. However, we didn't give up a sack all game, I don't remember, but I don't even recall much pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                Fangio's presser on the last play:

"The first thought, the offensive coach said, 'Take a knee.' I said, 'No'."
                Now *that* is a fire-able offense, glad Vic overruled him.

Comment

I guess it depends on the situation. I think it was a no brainer for Fangio. The only thing that could ruin the attempt is a strip sack on Lock. However, we didn't give up a sack all game, I don't remember, but I don't even recall much pressure.
                  Should have been a no-brainer for Fox too. We had Peyton Manning, 35 seconds and 2 TOs.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

Should have been a no-brainer for Fox too. We had Peyton Manning, 35 seconds and 2 TOs.
                    QFT^.

Comment

Even more reason to believe La Canforas sources.

that article wasn’t so much about players conflicting with Fangio, it was about Offensive coaches conflicting.

there’s no doubt in my mind Fangio has been asking WTFs during games. This example is one of them.

Scangs doesn’t know how to OC. Plain and simple. The guy comes out with some scripted plays that do OK, then the rails come off as he doesn’t even know how to adjust or attack defenses during games. He’s not an NFL OC yet.

Comment

For this game, in the flow of the game, not yet understanding what Lock can and cant do, going turtle is OK for me. The big play to Williams before the half was a back breaker. Yiadom collides with another player and boom big play (fluky in nature) . The screens were long hand-offs.
                        Look Denver has 2 playmakers they can count on thats it.. Sutton and Philip. Everyone else is mistake prone or incompetent.

Comment

Part of this was Drew's inexperience. While I agree that Scang is overly conservative and bereft of creativity in general, Drew was given some pass plays with multi-level options and he almost always chose to check down rather than take shots. The important thing is that Lock looks like he's got a gun, can extend plays, and looks like he belongs out there. He looks every bit as polished as guys like Haskins, Murray, and Daniel Jones out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
                            Part of this was Drew's inexperience. While I agree that Scang is overly conservative and bereft of creativity in general, Drew was given some pass plays with multi-level options and he almost always chose to check down rather than take shots. The important thing is that Lock looks like he's got a gun, can extend plays, and looks like he belongs out there. He looks every bit as polished as guys like Haskins, Murray, and Daniel Jones out there.
                            Bit of a backhanded compliment.

Comment

Don't shoot the messenger...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X