No announcement yet.

John Elway MUST FIRE Rich Scangarello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run-run-run after the muff and up 14-3 was gutless. And if you're going to pack it in like that after Drew's looked comfortable out of shotgun, one of those plays should be a PA with the TE leaking out.

Comment

Maybe Fangio can take a page out of the Dan Snyder script and leave a bucket of vanilla ice cream on Scangs' desk.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

It would surprise me. Lock isn't nearly as rudimentary as some seem to think.
        They are doing what every coaching staff does with Rookie QB, easy him into a real game and limit all decisions he has to make.

Comment

Rofl...no. We have a bunch of JAGs outside of Harris at CB. They've actually been overachievers this year honestly.
          pretty much smoke and mirrors out there. Getting the middle of the defense (AJ Johnson, Purcell and Kareem Jackson) solved a lot of problems

Comment

How about not jerking Lock around by wasting half his passing attempts on crappy screens and dumpoffs? How about the season is already over so just let the kid play his style of football, which is not whatever the **** they were calling today. Lock is at his best throwing downfield, not dumping it off constantly. Also, how about we don't run on nearly every 1st down? Jesus you're a dip****.
            Yup, totally. He's had 3 practices, should throw the entire playbook into the game plan already!

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

Because it can only be either 30 or less throws or 50 throws...
              I wouldn't have minded a bit more today, but Aga is being his usual drama queen self and I'm having fun with it if you can't tell.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

I wouldn't have minded a bit more today, but Aga is being his usual drama queen self and I'm having fun with it if you can't tell.
                You're just being your usual moron self, and we can all tell Darin. Defending that offensive gameplan is truly idiotic even by your incredibly low standards.

Comment

Kubiak/Dennison in 2016, McCoy in 2017, Musgrave in 2018, Scangarello in 2019, yet another OC in 2020? This is a sad possibility thanks to the lack of accountability in the front office of an organization without an owner. Maybe Elway would take this matter more seriously if the Broncos had an owner to tell him "this is your last OC or else". As if this revolving door at OC was not bad enough, Elway still comes up with some ridiculous statements such as "well, we drafted Paxton to play in Kubiak's offense and, when he stepped down, we brought a new system with Mike McCoy so it was really tough on Paxton"... Are you kidding me? Then why didn't you keep the system, especially considering that Vance Joseph was a defense-oriented coach?

It's one thing to learn different college offenses that don't even huddle and have play calls coming from signs, but making a sophomore QB in the NFL learn another professional playbook is not so simple. I hate this lack of continuity on offense that might lead to 5 OC's in 5 years, but Scangarello has been so bad it's ridiculous. Of course, he's a rookie OC that only spent 4 seasons working in the NFL before getting this job [Raiders quality control 2009, Falcons quality control 2015, 49ers QB's coach 2017-2018], so it's no surprise that he's struggling. The people responsible for this move should either accept the choice they made or pay the price too.

Comment

Fangio's known for getting the most out of his secondaries. 2014 49ers D is a big one. Made Perrish Cox look good.

Comment

You're just being your usual moron self, and we can all tell Darin. Defending that offensive gameplan is truly idiotic even by your incredibly low standards.
                      See this is how you screw up always. I'm not *really* defending it, I'm just not going to go fully drama queen and trash it. The plan wasn't great, but there were a few good concepts and a few mis-plays (the throw to Fant he couldn't adjust on and the drop by Hamilton make it a different conversation).

You're a bi-polar fan. You're as bad as pricejj and his love for anyone the Broncos being in and then the hate for them anytime we ship them out. It's ridiculous and, frankly, hilarious.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

See this is how you screw up always. I'm not *really* defending it, I'm just not going to go fully drama queen and trash it. The plan wasn't great, but there were a few good concepts and a few mis-plays (the throw to Fant he couldn't adjust on and the drop by Hamilton make it a different conversation).

You're a bi-polar fan. You're as bad as pricejj and his love for anyone the Broncos being in and then the hate for them anytime we ship them out. It's ridiculous and, frankly, hilarious.
                          Oh, now you're not defending it? lulz

Comment

Courtland Sutton is a lock at WR1 and everyone else is absolutely replaceable.

Comment

Oh, now you're not defending it? lulz
                              I'm analyzing it. There were some good things and some bad, it wasn't all good and it wasn't all bad.

I'm going to start calling you PriceJr.

Comment

We finally have a QB capable of scoring more than 16 points a game. I just wish Scabby would let him stay in rhythm and not take his foot off the gas.

The core talent is there. Anyone notice that Leary was out most of the game? A good draft and buying a 2nd impact WR and drafting DL and another ILB and we will be fine next year.

After 13 weeks Vic and Scabby should know how to handle a 2 minute drill at the end of a half and how to adjust and score points in the 2nd half. All they do is let teams back into the game in 2nd halves and it is sad.

Mike McCarthy would make a great hire and he can call his own plays. Mike also loves the WCO so he would click with John. We could keep Donatell at DC.

Comment

Working...
                                X