John Elway MUST FIRE Rich Scangarello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Elway MUST FIRE Rich Scangarello

It was Vic Fangio’s call to go for the deep shot that drew DPI with 9 seconds remaining...Scangarello apparently wanted to take a knee. #BroncosCountry

- Twitter

not only for that though, his play calling and player management throughout the game is horrendous.

He and mike McCoy run 2 different offenses but are eerily similar in how much they suck at calling plays.

I think this is a high possibility. However, you need to put a lot of experience in to justify another OC change.

Another poster mentioned Jay Gruden, which would be a good hire. I don't think he would come here to face his brother though.

Comment

I finally reached the point of wanting Scangs gone today. I really hate to make Lock learn a new offense in his second season, but the dude is just an ass OC. I swear we ran on 80% of our first downs. Also the mother****er constantly misuses our backs situationally. Lindsay isn't a short yardage back you dumb****!

Comment

Comment

A change at OC SHOULD be Vic Fangio's call, not John's. But we all know what world we live in here, and it's not Vic's.

I'm definitely getting there. This was some criminal **** after the first quarter today. But I'd hate to lose Munchak, great OL coaches are almost as important as your coordinators.
          Last edited by Aztec Bronco; 12-01-2019, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Who on Twitter poster it? Was it a reliable source?

Comment

nah...who knows how much of the play book lock could run today. he's a first time oc with bad talent and has had to use 3 qbs, two of which are scrubs. he also lost his best tackle in the first series of the season. and garrett bolles. i'd just stick with it and see if he and horsecock can grow together. making drew learn another playbook wouldn't be great either.

Comment

Scansgwrelioioi needs to be fired yesterday. He's just not remotely ready to call plays.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
                  nah...who knows how much of the play book lock could run today. he's a first time oc with bad talent and has had to use 3 qbs, two of which are scrubs. he also lost his best tackle in the first series of the season. and garrett bolles. i'd just stick with it and see if he and horsecock can grow together. making drew learn another playbook wouldn't be great either.
                  None of that excuses running on 1st down 80% of the time, or calling TE sweeps or outside pitches to Lindsay on 3rd and 1. The reality is that he's just a terrible play-caller.

Comment

Lock learned 3 offenses at MIZZOU.
                    Its not a big deal. L. O. L.

Comment

Don’t think that is a solid excuse at all. Lock lost all momentum and rhythm. Some quick slants/routes to RBs to help him stay in rhythm would be logical.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Lock learned 3 offenses at MIZZOU.
                        Its not a big deal. L. O. L.
                        College playbooks are a third of the size of NFL playbook and that is without relearning the verbiage.

Comment

Fire the secondary coach too

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

None of that excuses running on 1st down 80% of the time, or calling TE sweeps or outside pitches to Lindsay on 3rd and 1. The reality is that he's just a terrible play-caller.
                            right now, yep. coaches do get better though.

Comment

Originally posted by OABB View Post
                              Fire the secondary coach too
                              Rofl...no. We have a bunch of JAGs outside of Harris at CB. They've actually been overachievers this year honestly.

Comment

Working...
                              X