Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Day Thread: Regular Season Week 13: Los Angeles Chargers vs. Denver Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Day Thread: Regular Season Week 13: Los Angeles Chargers vs. Denver Broncos

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=2525687&d=1574613617.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	2528388

Denver Broncos Depth Chart:

Name:	fetch?id=2525688&d=1572797037.png
Views:	630
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	2528389

VS.

Name:	fetch?id=2502955&d=1570378815.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	2528390

The era of lock starts today. Hopefully it’s a good and long one Twss

Comment

Thank you, once again, Hobo.

Let the Drew “H.C.” Lock era begin. GO BRONCOS!!!!

Comment

As always, I am IN for the WIN!
        This could be the last real chance at a win this year ( except the Raiders game) . Although I won't root for a loss ( NEVER) I won't be disappointed if the team does, as that will enhance our chances at a high pick next year. I hope to see Lock play at a level that shows promise for next year, too. So.........

GO BRONCOS!

Comment

The Broncos might have a chance because of how poorly Rivers has been playing. There was a recent report indicating Rivers might even be benched. I think it will be a tough day for Lock against a healthy Chargers defense with Bosa, Ingram and James.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
            The Broncos might have a chance because of how poorly Rivers has been playing. There was a recent report indicating Rivers might even be benched. I think it will be a tough day for Lock against a healthy Chargers defense with Bosa, Ingram and James.
            Would have been nice if the Bolts sat James for one more week.

Comment

Attention Broncos Country,

This is Drew Lock's first NFL start, as a rookie nonetheless. There is a high probability that he does not perform well.

It's expected.

We don't need to see threads about how he's a bust because in his first start, he played poorly. We obviously want to see signs of brightness, but let's lower our expectations.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy watching our franchise QB grow as a player.

Comment

why even take a chance? Compensating for a knee is where you get injuries. Ask Durant.

sit him for the rest of the year.

Strafen quoting this in 3......2......1

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

why even take a chance? Compensating for a knee is where you get injuries. Ask Durant.

sit him for the rest of the year.

Strafen quoting this in 3......2......1
                  Totally agree.

I get that he's competitive and wants to play, but it's not like we're fighting for a playoff spot.

Rest him until his knee feels better. Would hate for him to get hurt and mess up next season for us.

Comment

No Von per Klis

Comment

Make of break start for Lock. Win by 20 or better luck somewhere else. Flacco beat these scrubs on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post

Totally agree.

I get that he's competitive and wants to play, but it's not like we're fighting for a playoff spot.

Rest him until his knee feels better. Would hate for him to get hurt and mess up next season for us.
                        Could always be incentive money at stake that you have to allow him the chance to chase if, he is medically cleared to play.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                          Make of break start for Lock. Win by 20 or better luck somewhere else. Flacco beat these scrubs on the road.
                          Derp.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Derp.
                            We both know it will be a narrative here if he doesn’t play better than the other 2 QBs we’ve started this year.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

We both know it will be a narrative here if he doesn’t play better than the other 2 QBs we’ve started this year.
                              Actually no, cause most people understand he’s a rookie. That he’ll have ups & downs.

Comment

Working...
                              X