Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bucket List Check - Made it onto the Jumbo Tron at S.A.F.!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucket List Check - Made it onto the Jumbo Tron at S.A.F.!

Sup party people!

SO, had the best seats of my life so far at the new stadium...section 126, row 6, seat 9. It was AWESOME. My section was on their feet the entire game, yelling/screaming/high fiving. Views were amazing!! Had a huge tailgate with some friends up in Lot F beforehand, and had that perfect buzz going in. Anywho, my friend Zach and I were gettin pretty animated, and all of a sudden...BOOM! Looked up on the Big Screen, and there we were!!! For a few brief seconds, one of my childhood dreams came true. After HUNDREDS of sporting events attended, I can finally say that I made it! And no, it wasn't on the kiss cam haha.

Secondly, realized late in the fourth quarter that Jake the Snake was sitting two rows behind us. The people directly behind us asked if we'd snap a pic with him, and to my surprise, he was just chillin like a normal human being out in the cold! He was very gracious, leaned in for their picture, and continued on.

Anywho, it was one of my favorite games in my Bronco fandom thus far. GREAT food, fun company, incredibly loud section, perfect December weather, an ass whooping, historic Field Goal...it doesn't get much better!

Cheers

Were you wearing a blanket?

Comment

glad you had a special bronco moment good for you, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by delany View Post
        Were you wearing a blanket?
        geico pig referance.

Comment

Did your mom wake you up after that because she needed to change your Lightning McQueen sheets and clean your room?

Sounds like a great time!

I would have asked Jake how things were going in the Sandy Pointe Mens Handball Tourney but only after I asked him why he never read "Failure is not an Option" when he was a player.

Comment

So it is all about you, is it? You should have got a picture with The Leprauchan too.

Comment

I saw Jake on the jumbotron but I didn't see you! Good to see him and even better that he got a nice ovation from the crowd when they showed him.

Comment

1. That is awesome!

2. Sounds like Jake has a decent relationship with the organization now. Seemed like bitter terms when he left/was traded. I like having him around. I like Griese being around. I like Elway being around. I like Rod Smith and Ed McCaffrey being around.

Comment

Originally posted by Boobs McGee View Post
                  Sup party people!

SO, had the best seats of my life so far at the new stadium...section 126, row 6, seat 9. It was AWESOME. My section was on their feet the entire game, yelling/screaming/high fiving. Views were amazing!! Had a huge tailgate with some friends up in Lot F beforehand, and had that perfect buzz going in. Anywho, my friend Zach and I were gettin pretty animated, and all of a sudden...BOOM! Looked up on the Big Screen, and there we were!!! For a few brief seconds, one of my childhood dreams came true. After HUNDREDS of sporting events attended, I can finally say that I made it! And no, it wasn't on the kiss cam haha.

Secondly, realized late in the fourth quarter that Jake the Snake was sitting two rows behind us. The people directly behind us asked if we'd snap a pic with him, and to my surprise, he was just chillin like a normal human being out in the cold! He was very gracious, leaned in for their picture, and continued on.

Anywho, it was one of my favorite games in my Bronco fandom thus far. GREAT food, fun company, incredibly loud section, perfect December weather, an ass whooping, historic Field Goal...it doesn't get much better!

Cheers

....then he proceeded to flip off the fans behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
                    1. That is awesome!

2. Sounds like Jake has a decent relationship with the organization now. Seemed like bitter terms when he left/was traded. I like having him around. I like Griese being around. I like Elway being around. I like Rod Smith and Ed McCaffrey being around.
                    That has a lot to do with Fox changing the atmosphere around the team. Elway being there helps with bringing in the former players, but the atmosphere around the team has changed and become more fun and inviting that the former players would want to be around.

Comment

Haha Yeah, he didn't flip anyone off. Kind of disappointing

I heard from a few people that they showed him on tv...the top of my giant head was probably in the picture lol.

Wasn't wearing a blanket, had a black carhart jacket and brown bibs on with an orange and camo hat!

Comment

That's great.

And I agree, the last few games have been really fun. The comeback aspect has made it exciting.

Comment

This is the kind of spontaneous publicity - being on the jumbotron -that makes people. You're on the jumbotron! Things are going to start happening to you now.

Comment

Boob's Bucket list as of 12/10/2013

1) See real boobs
                            2) Get on radio via a post game cell Call exclaiming "I WAS JUST ON THE FREAKING JUMBOTRON!"
                            3) Read Failure is not an Option
                            4) Add Massive Man Crush on Gene Kranz to Bucket List
                            5) See more boobs
                            6) Take picture for a couple who ran into Reuben Droughns at TGI Fridays, while at TGI Fridays.
                            7) Play Handball vs the Plummer Brothers in the Sandy Point Mens League
                            8) Ask chick with Boobs out
                            9) Hang with BroncoSteven
                            10) Lead BroncoSteven to victory in a Survivor Alliance

It just goes on from here about meeting chicks with boobs and old washed up Bronco has beens.

I kid because I love.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                              Boob's Bucket list as of 12/10/2013

1) See real boobs
                              2) Get on radio via a post game cell Call exclaiming "I WAS JUST ON THE FREAKING JUMBOTRON!"
                              3) Read Failure is not an Option
                              4) Add Massive Man Crush on Gene Kranz to Bucket List
                              5) See more boobs
                              6) Take picture for a couple who ran into Reuben Droughns at TGI Fridays, while at TGI Fridays.
                              7) Play Handball vs the Plummer Brothers in the Sandy Point Mens League
                              8) Ask chick with Boobs out
                              9) Hang with BroncoSteven
                              10) Lead BroncoSteven to victory in a Survivor Alliance

It just goes on from here about meeting chicks with boobs and old washed up Bronco has beens.

I kid because I love.
                              Are you talking about Sand Point? I lived in Kellogg for a minute its gorgeous up there. Great outdoorsy stuff going on up there... To bad I was working to much to partake :-(

Comment

Working...
                              X