Other NFL Games - Week 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other NFL Games - Week 13

Thanksgiving weekend NFL games other than Broncos game thread. Detroit up 17-10 on Bears at halftime, good for Broncos if they hold on as Lions 3-7-1 record close to Denver in draft order. A win by Atlanta (3-8) later today would also help.

Originally posted by Bronc62 View Post
    Thanksgiving weekend NFL games other than Broncos game thread. Detroit up 17-10 on Bears at halftime, good for Broncos if they hold on as Lions 3-7-1 record close to Denver in draft order. A win by Atlanta (3-8) later today would also help.
    Detroit going to lose it here.

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

Detroit going to lose it here.
      Afraid so; they will temporarily replace Denver in #5 draft slot.

Comment

Joe Buck..."Looks like Amendola was looking for that ball to be a little flatter".

Freudian slip there?

Comment

Afraid so; they will temporarily replace Denver in #5 draft slot.
          Correction...Detroit's 3-8-1 record better winning percentage than Denver's 3-8. http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Comment

Correction...Detroit's 3-8-1 record better winning percentage than Denver's 3-8. http://www.tankathon.com/nfl
            Yeah, Denver needs to probably lose to Detroit later this year to pick before them

Comment

Josh Allen beasting on 4th and 1
              then the trick play
              love to see Jerrah pissed

Comment

Nobody can kick in this Dallas-Buffalo game.

Comment

Watching Allen and thinking about how he was evaluated by our intrepid talent scouts on this board, I am stricken with a terrible feeling of a crashing loss of faith in said scouts. No one on this board can evaluate a player. Especially quarterbacks. You guys just don't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
                    Josh Allen beasting on 4th and 1
                    then the trick play
                    love to see Jerrah pissed
                    Apparently no one is watching Josh Allen 19/24(79%comp.) 230 yds 2td.

Comment

Cowboys didn’t do much better, at home, than we did against Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                        Watching Allen and thinking about how he was evaluated by our intrepid talent scouts on this board, I am stricken with a terrible feeling of a crashing loss of faith in said scouts. No one on this board can evaluate a player. Especially quarterbacks. You guys just don't have it.
                        Broncos would have drafted Allen if Chubb wasn’t there, oh well. I wasn’t high on Allen either but I’m 100% correct when I say the draft is nothing more than an educated guess combined with luck, especially when it comes to drafting QBs

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

Broncos would have drafted Allen if Chubb wasn’t there, oh well.
                          They would have traded down. Elway already had a deal ready with the Bills for the #5 pick as long as Chubb was not available.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

Broncos would have drafted Allen if Chubb wasn’t there, oh well. I wasn’t high on Allen either but I’m 100% correct when I say the draft is nothing more than an educated guess combined with luck, especially when it comes to drafting QBs
                            Yes, but why take Allen when we could have picked the top QB of the draft...Lamar??

Comment

Truth be told, I would have preferred that trade down even with Chubb there. We had so many needs.....

Comment

Working...
                              X