Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have the pic of Ron Dayne eating turkey on Thanksgiving 2005?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have the pic of Ron Dayne eating turkey on Thanksgiving 2005?

Great game. Happy T Day Maners!

I remember DAYNE doing a PIE not a turkey.

Have a great holiday everyone, dont forget to thank and kiss the chef !

Comment

especially if it is your wife or mom !

Comment

You're right it was a pie. Anyone have the pic? It was great.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	dayne_ron_2_2005-1200x797.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	2527874

Comment

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...ys-highlights/

Can someone embed the vid?
            Champ with a pick6 in that game off Bledsoe too.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	dayne_ron_2_2005-1200x797.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	2527874
              I was at that game; loved it. Was visiting a friend that lived in Dallas, and the two of us had tickets. I believe Parcells was coach of the cowboys, and Bledsoe was the QB. IIRC, the Cowboys did a pretty good job of bottling up the Shanny ZBS running game, for most of the game. Mike “the marine” Anderson was only 11 for 31 yds, and of Dayne’s 7 carries for 98 yds, 55 yds came on the final run in OT.

I also remember the halftime show was Sheryl Crow, and we were seated in a way that we could see backstage, and there was Lance Armstrong with kids.

Comment

I've seen it before. I think actually the only site it was hosted on the whole internet was the old mane lol.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

I was at that game; loved it. Was visiting a friend that lived in Dallas, and the two of us had tickets. I believe Parcells was coach of the cowboys, and Bledsoe was the QB. IIRC, the Cowboys did a pretty good job of bottling up the Shanny ZBS running game, for most of the game. Mike “the marine” Anderson was only 11 for 31 yds, and of Dayne’s 7 carries for 98 yds, 55 yds came on the final run in OT.

I also remember the halftime show was Sheryl Crow, and we were seated in a way that we could see backstage, and there was Lance Armstrong with kids.
                  I was there too. Great ending, reminded my brother (Cowgirl fan) about it yesterday.

Comment

dayne was allinto that pie while they were trying to interview him, It was great !

Comment

I was at the game too, and it was all great until Dayne broke that run. At that point, some asshole Cowboys fan decided to throw a half full water bottle at my family from behind and hit one of my kids. Needless to say, no one owned up to it when I turned around yelling for who did it.

lots of salty Cowboys fans after that game

Comment

Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post
                        I was at the game too, and it was all great until Dayne broke that run. At that point, some asshole Cowboys fan decided to throw a half full water bottle at my family from behind and hit one of my kids. Needless to say, no one owned up to it when I turned around yelling for who did it.

Sorry to hear that. I never had any problems there, but there are a lot of low-life’s that go to football games, and your family unfortunately, got the brunt of one.

Comment

Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post

That sucks, the standard NFL crowd definitely has issues. If I am bringing my kids I think I would prefer NCAA over NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post

I was there too. Great ending, reminded my brother (Cowgirl fan) about it yesterday.
                            I hope you sent an email to Jesse Lopez also to remind him.

I was at that game too. Tailgate was a blast with Orange Force One and Barrel Man.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket 7 View Post

I hope you sent an email to Jesse Lopez also to remind him.

I was at that game too. Tailgate was a blast with Orange Force One and Barrel Man.
                              Great vid, thanks for sharing. That was a pretty good team that was 9-2 after the game, and went 13-3 and eventually played in the AFCCG. Dayne only played in 10 games for us, and was in Houston the next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X