X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TonyR
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
    I don't get the people trying to push the "we don't get the respect we deserve" pitch. Last I checked we are top 3 in all power rankings and people are sobering all over our nuts. The best story in sports is Manning winning a SB after his injury. What gives? You clowns act like we are being victimized.

The Media wants us to win? Not much else will sell better.
    Yup. And we've been on national TV almost every week. Everyone wants to be a victim.

Leave a comment:

• whoeey
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
    we just need the defense to step up in the playoffs. I lived in Indy when the Colts won the superbowl. Their defense was dead last in NFL, and almost the worst run D of all time. Then all the sudden in the playoffs they were totally different and were dominant all the sudden. Like they all started drinking special gatorade or something. We can do the same thing, our D just needs to step up in the playoffs.
    Glass bob returned

Leave a comment:

• Peoples Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
    where can we get some of that gatorade?
    Lets hope that gatorade was Mannings leadership that can uplift a Defense.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    let me see...
    who did ron burgandy interview?

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue2
    replied
    We do get plenty of coverage...but the folks in Bristol love them some Seahawks

Leave a comment:

• Jason in LA
    replied
    I don't know what folks around here are expecting. I remember a lot of years when the Broncos didn't get much attention. Especially after Elway, all the way up to Tebow, and that Tebow attention wasn't the greatest. But now every time a NFL show comes on the Broncos are talked about. I'm pretty sure that fans around the league are complaining that the Broncos get too much coverage.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
    we just need the defense to step up in the playoffs. I lived in Indy when the Colts won the superbowl. Their defense was dead last in NFL, and almost the worst run D of all time. Then all the sudden in the playoffs they were totally different and were dominant all the sudden. Like they all started drinking special gatorade or something. We can do the same thing, our D just needs to step up in the playoffs.
    where can we get some of that gatorade?

Leave a comment:

• Drunk Monkey
    replied
    I don't get the people trying to push the "we don't get the respect we deserve" pitch. Last I checked we are top 3 in all power rankings and people are sobering all over our nuts. The best story in sports is Manning winning a SB after his injury. What gives? You clowns act like we are being victimized.

The Media wants us to win? Not much else will sell better.

Leave a comment:

• KipCorrington25
    replied
    I'd rather be an underdog.

Leave a comment:

• Peoples Champ
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pick Six
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshyamama View Post
    Just to put this in perspective:

515-368 = 147
    368-226 = 142

The gap between the #2 team (Bears) and the Broncos, is bigger than the gap between the #2 team and the #31 team (Jets). If Jacksonville hadn't been historically bad this season, this little stat would be even more impressive.
    FYP - Dallas and Seattle are tied for 3rd...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/stats/t...ar?&_3:col_1=4

Leave a comment:

• Houshyamama
    replied
    Just to put this in perspective:

515-368 = 147
    368-226 = 142

The gap between the #2 team (Cowboys) and the Broncos, is bigger than the gap between the #2 team and the #31 team (Jets). If Jacksonville hadn't been historically bad this season, this little stat would be even more impressive.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    189 points for Cutler in 7 games (@ Wash he got injured throwing 0 TDs and 1 INT)
    179 points for CHI back ups in 6 games.

Seems Josh McCown is holding his own for less cash and less attitude. Cutler might be gonzo if McCown keeps this up.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    I think it is funny that on a week where kFc got back on track and destroyed a bad Deadskin team no one is talking about it because we put up 51 and because of all the other big games this week.

I wonder what our 3rd quarter point total is for the season. Has to be more than most teams.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
    I dont give a ratzass about lines, spreads or predictions.
    they dont mean squat !
    where can I buy my
    "we beat the spread' t-shirt ?
    That would be at the Chris Coliinsworth Kiss Ass Store right next to the Chiefs "That was a moral victory drive" Wife Beater Tees.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X