1.Denver 515 , 2. Chicago 368

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
    we just need the defense to step up in the playoffs. I lived in Indy when the Colts won the superbowl. Their defense was dead last in NFL, and almost the worst run D of all time. Then all the sudden in the playoffs they were totally different and were dominant all the sudden. Like they all started drinking special gatorade or something. We can do the same thing, our D just needs to step up in the playoffs.
    where can we get some of that gatorade?

Comment

I don't know what folks around here are expecting. I remember a lot of years when the Broncos didn't get much attention. Especially after Elway, all the way up to Tebow, and that Tebow attention wasn't the greatest. But now every time a NFL show comes on the Broncos are talked about. I'm pretty sure that fans around the league are complaining that the Broncos get too much coverage.

Comment

We do get plenty of coverage...but the folks in Bristol love them some Seahawks

Comment

let me see...
          who did ron burgandy interview?

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
            where can we get some of that gatorade?
            Lets hope that gatorade was Mannings leadership that can uplift a Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
              we just need the defense to step up in the playoffs. I lived in Indy when the Colts won the superbowl. Their defense was dead last in NFL, and almost the worst run D of all time. Then all the sudden in the playoffs they were totally different and were dominant all the sudden. Like they all started drinking special gatorade or something. We can do the same thing, our D just needs to step up in the playoffs.
              Glass bob returned

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
                I don't get the people trying to push the "we don't get the respect we deserve" pitch. Last I checked we are top 3 in all power rankings and people are sobering all over our nuts. The best story in sports is Manning winning a SB after his injury. What gives? You clowns act like we are being victimized.

The Media wants us to win? Not much else will sell better.
                Yup. And we've been on national TV almost every week. Everyone wants to be a victim.

Comment

Working...
                X