1.Denver 515 , 2. Chicago 368

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
    I understand what the OP was TRYING to say. We have the best Vegas odds, but the media seems to want to crown Seattle, San Francisco or New Orleans (whichever team comes out of the NFC)...
    easy to understand b/c the Denver D & most recently special teams has been horrible & well Seattle's hasn't... Seattle would be favored in a Denver vs Seattle matchup
    Last edited by i4jelway7; 12-10-2013, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by i4jelway7 View Post
      easy to understand b/c the Denver D has been horrible & well Seattle's hasn't... Seattle would be favored in a Denver vs Seattle matchup
      Vegas i think had it as a pick em right now. I assume Denver would be favored at home, and vice versa

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
        Vegas i think had it as a pick em right now. I assume Denver would be favored at home, and vice versa
        home team would be favored but if it was the Superbowl matchup I could see Seattle giving 1 or 2 points

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
          Its all Champ Bailey fault, right.

Go make me a sandwich.
          champ baily is insignificant.
          a non-facor.

he is an 11 million dollar paper weight who isnt even holding down any papers.

I see dozens of injured/ less than 100% players doing all they can to contributerto our broncos TEAM.
          champ baily isnt one of them.
          there my friend is your shyte sandwich, enjoy !

Comment

Originally posted by Blart View Post
            I'd like if Broncos fans believed we could win the SB.
            are you headed to the basement?

Comment

I'm fine with it. Let Seattle have the power rankings and the premature media crowning. It means nothing. It's when the Broncos become the consensus favorite is when I get worried. I remember back in '98 in the the mists of our greatest season, the overall popular favorite was Minnesota right up until the Falcons beat them. Seattle has that same vibe to them.

Comment

I dont give a ratzass about lines, spreads or predictions.
                they dont mean squat !
                where can I buy my
                "we beat the spread' t-shirt ?

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                  I dont give a ratzass about lines, spreads or predictions.
                  they dont mean squat !
                  where can I buy my
                  "we beat the spread' t-shirt ?
                  That would be at the Chris Coliinsworth Kiss Ass Store right next to the Chiefs "That was a moral victory drive" Wife Beater Tees.

Comment

I think it is funny that on a week where kFc got back on track and destroyed a bad Deadskin team no one is talking about it because we put up 51 and because of all the other big games this week.

I wonder what our 3rd quarter point total is for the season. Has to be more than most teams.

Comment

189 points for Cutler in 7 games (@ Wash he got injured throwing 0 TDs and 1 INT)
                      179 points for CHI back ups in 6 games.

Seems Josh McCown is holding his own for less cash and less attitude. Cutler might be gonzo if McCown keeps this up.

Comment

Just to put this in perspective:

515-368 = 147
                        368-226 = 142

The gap between the #2 team (Cowboys) and the Broncos, is bigger than the gap between the #2 team and the #31 team (Jets). If Jacksonville hadn't been historically bad this season, this little stat would be even more impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshyamama View Post
                          Just to put this in perspective:

515-368 = 147
                          368-226 = 142

The gap between the #2 team (Bears) and the Broncos, is bigger than the gap between the #2 team and the #31 team (Jets). If Jacksonville hadn't been historically bad this season, this little stat would be even more impressive.
                          FYP - Dallas and Seattle are tied for 3rd...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/stats/t...ar?&_3:col_1=4

Comment

we just need the defense to step up in the playoffs. I lived in Indy when the Colts won the superbowl. Their defense was dead last in NFL, and almost the worst run D of all time. Then all the sudden in the playoffs they were totally different and were dominant all the sudden. Like they all started drinking special gatorade or something. We can do the same thing, our D just needs to step up in the playoffs.

Comment

I'd rather be an underdog.

Comment

I don't get the people trying to push the "we don't get the respect we deserve" pitch. Last I checked we are top 3 in all power rankings and people are sobering all over our nuts. The best story in sports is Manning winning a SB after his injury. What gives? You clowns act like we are being victimized.

The Media wants us to win? Not much else will sell better.

Comment

Working...
                                X