Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post

He needs to go to an outside doctor and see what's up. Denver's medical staff has been a joke forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

He needs to go to an outside doctor and see what's up. Denver's medical staff has been a joke forever.
        It honestly feels like he realizes the season is going nowhere, only 3 games left and he can have the entire offseason to rehab it or whatever. And the Broncos should let him do it. Just put the guy on the shelf until next year and he should be fully ready to go. They gain nothing with having him aggravate it further these next 3 games. It's not like we can cut him next year because of his dead money number is high, so he's going to be the starting RT next year, that is unless the Broncos can trade him.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

It honestly feels like he realizes the season is going nowhere, only 3 games left and he can have the entire offseason to rehab it or whatever. And the Broncos should let him do it. Just put the guy on the shelf until next year and he should be fully ready to go. They gain nothing with having him aggravate it further these next 3 games. It's not like we can cut him next year because of his dead money number is high, so he's going to be the starting RT next year, that is unless the Broncos can trade him.
          If he is healthy enough to play, I would argue there is some value to having him out there protecting our potential QBOTF during these incredibly important developmental and evaluation snaps. But that is just my take on it.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post

If he is healthy enough to play, I would argue there is some value to having him out there protecting our potential QBOTF during these incredibly important developmental and evaluation snaps. But that is just my take on it.
            Agreed. I just think he should go to another doctor if he feels like there is still something wrong with his knee even as the Broncos medical staff is telling him he's fine.

Comment

JJ knee buckeles snaps out for this and next year Luck gets crushed on the play breaks his throwing arm never the same in KC. I cannot unsee this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                But he's mentally and emotionally able to cash those checks

Comment

That whole line kinda sucks, more or less right now. Backs get hit regularly in the backfield.

Comment

James and Leary both out for the KC game.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/broncos-juggling-offensive-defensive-lines-212835691.html

"James has been limited to 63 snaps in his first season in Denver after the Broncos made him the highest-paid right tackle in the NFL with a four-year, $51 million deal in free agency with $32 million guaranteed."

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                      James and Leary both out for the KC game.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/broncos-juggling-offensive-defensive-lines-212835691.html

"James has been limited to 63 snaps in his first season in Denver after the Broncos made him the highest-paid right tackle in the NFL with a four-year, $51 million deal in free agency with $32 million guaranteed."
                      I feel like they need to dump this bum ASAP! Unfortunately he will be in Denver for next year at min.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

I feel like they need to dump this bum ASAP! Unfortunately he will be in Denver for next year at min.
                        If he can get and stay healthy, he could help make a significant impact on improving the line's production next year. I'm hoping an offseason can help him get his mind and body right.

If not, I hope they can get a better plan B than we've had this year. It's been brutal.

Comment

• This has got to be a 5 year record for awful FA RT moves by a franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                            This has got to be a 5 year record for awful FA RT moves by a franchise.
                            Don’t forget we made those moves to replace schofield. It’s impressive that we’re pining for days the George foster

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Realistically speaking, if he rebounds and play well next year then this year won't matter as much. Sarcasm ===> His history has been that he gets hurt and missing multiple games every other year. So he should be good to go for at least 15 next season. <=== Sarcasm

Comment

• Originally posted by kappys View Post

Don’t forget we made those moves to replace schofield. It’s impressive that we’re pining for days the George foster
                                It all started with Schofield. The revolving door of RT is pretty dang similar to the revolving door that the RT position has allowed to the QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X