X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post

That sounds alot like another guy. Highly talented guard everybody said was a real robo-jerk. But John in his wisdom saw through all that, he knew that robo-jerk could help the team. Long story short, that guard stabilized that awful Ryan Harris - Michael Scofield line, and stood with Peyton Manning on the field after Super Bowl 50. His name was Evan Mathis ... ever hear of him?

Seriously, as long as Mike Munchak is on staff, I won't worry anymore about acquiring the right guys, or making the wrong guys right.
    Uh uh, Mathis was seen as a mercenary who wanted to get paid. Incognito is a despicable human being.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBuff
    replied
    Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Incognito is a human **** stain. I don't give a damn how good he is as a player. That is not the type of guy you bring in.
    That sounds alot like another guy. Highly talented guard everybody said was a real robo-jerk. But John in his wisdom saw through all that, he knew that robo-jerk could help the team. Long story short, that guard stabilized that awful Ryan Harris - Michael Scofield line, and stood with Peyton Manning on the field after Super Bowl 50. His name was Evan Mathis ... ever hear of him?

Seriously, as long as Mike Munchak is on staff, I won't worry anymore about acquiring the right guys, or making the wrong guys right.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

You need a few of them. Talib isnt the best human being but was loved in Denver. You need a few dawgs! Ritchie would hold Bolles accountable at least.
    Talib is more of a knuckleheaded menace. He does extremely stupid **** that makes you ask why he thought he'd get away with it.
    Incognito has been a piece of **** since college and has a massively displayed pattern of bad behavior.

Richie Incognito

Leave a comment:

• kappys
    replied

He talked about it in a Pat McAfee podcast. Talked about how it all went down. He also talks about the story that the media swept under the rug where Martin was driving to AZ to try and kill him. I heard about it because the intercepted him in AZ.
    just wikpediad Martin to see what happened to the guy...

Martin retired from the NFL on July 27, 2015, citing a back injury that would have made him miss the entire 2015 season.[38] One month later, he posted a message to Facebook describing mental health struggles and suicide attempts as among additional factors in his decision to leave the sport.[39]

On February 23, 2018, Martin was taken into police custody following a post to his Instagram account with an image of a shotgun and a caption that read: "When you're a bully victim & a coward, your options are suicide, or revenge."[40] Following the post, which also mentioned his former high school, Harvard-Westlake School, the school shut down for the day.[41]

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by kappys View Post

Interesting, hadn't heard that but wouldn't be a surprise. We still had Manning and therefore were the face of the league alongside the Pats. It's a shame but I can understand the decision better in that light.
    He talked about it in a Pat McAfee podcast. Talked about how it all went down. He also talks about the story that the media swept under the rug where Martin was driving to AZ to try and kill him. I heard about it because the intercepted him in AZ.

Leave a comment:

• kappys
    replied
    What really blows is Denvers OL should be Incognito, Marpet, Risner and Ramzcek. Only would have to worry about one more player.

Incognito would have signed for nothing too although he said in an interview the league kind of bullied Denver into not signing him.
    Interesting, hadn't heard that but wouldn't be a surprise. We still had Manning and therefore were the face of the league alongside the Pats. It's a shame but I can understand the decision better in that light.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied

Terrell Suggs and Ray Rice were beloved by their teammates. They are pieces of **** human beings. Football players love "warriors" in the trenches next to them. If you have their back then they will support you no matter what. Doesn't make what they do any better just because they're liked.
    You need a few of them. Talib isnt the best human being but was loved in Denver. You need a few dawgs! Ritchie would hold Bolles accountable at least.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied

He is actually loved by his teammates. It is his off the field antics. He was witch hunted on the whole bullying BS.
    Terrell Suggs and Ray Rice were beloved by their teammates. They are pieces of **** human beings. Football players love "warriors" in the trenches next to them. If you have their back then they will support you no matter what. Doesn't make what they do any better just because they're liked.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied

Incognito is a human **** stain. I don't give a damn how good he is as a player. That is not the type of guy you bring in when you have to fix a lockerroom culture.
    He is actually loved by his teammates. It is his off the field antics. He was witch hunted on the whole bullying BS.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied

This isnt like Lelie over Reed, this is Elway getting too cute and not making the obvious move like Marpet and Incignito. Incognito was especially a no brainer considering he would have signed for peanuts. He has arguably been the best G in the league this year. Back to when he was visiting Denver posters here said he sucked. More proof most fans have no clue what they are watching.
    Incognito is a human **** stain. I don't give a damn how good he is as a player. That is not the type of guy you bring in when you have to fix a lockerroom culture.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

Ah, so you are an "anecdotal evidence" kind of guy.

31 other teams have guys that get injured. Many deal with this kind of thing.

I presented my research, you presented knee jerk gut reactions. I know you hate the Broncos, and everything about them. I always get a kick out of your posts.
    Lmao. Go ahead and ignore all the Greek jokes on this site over the years. Like I’m the only one who said this over the years. I know a few fans who left the fanbase because of how they handled Al Wilson.

Your revisionist attempts here fall flat.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos23
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    FA has been just as bad as the drafts now. Ever since Manning left it’s been few and far between good FAs. The bad ones keep stacking up. From letting go of players like Trev to give money to Stephenson, to bringing in overpaid trash QBs in Keenum and Flacco. Been a free agent ****show since 2016 with only a sprinkle of decent FAs since then.

just add James to the list of FA failures. Lmao at making him the highest paid RT in the league. Dumbass FO.
    The last 2 drafts have been really good. It's a shame the previous 3-4 were complete garbage.

Leave a comment:

• Powderaddict
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Al Wilson neck. Champs foot. LB Marshall’s wrist. LB Marshall’s foot(how can you leave broken screws in his foot?). Trevathans knee. Wolfe seizures. Manning’s leg. Cutlers diabetes. WR Marshall’s shoulder. WR Marshall’s hip(horrendous misdiagnosis) Julius Thomas foot. Callahans foot. Rahim Moores calf. DTs hip. Juwanns knee. TJs wrist. I can keep going.

The amount of Greek/bad diagnosis threads over the years here are missed on you? It became a joke whenever an injury happened that Greek “is on it”. Fact is there’s been multiple bad diagnosis with several players seeking outside treatment/opinion over the years.
    Ah, so you are an "anecdotal evidence" kind of guy.

31 other teams have guys that get injured. Many deal with this kind of thing.

I presented my research, you presented knee jerk gut reactions. I know you hate the Broncos, and everything about them. I always get a kick out of your posts.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
    Does Denver have the worst medical staff? That got me curious. Is DB2 just doing his usual BRONCOS ARE WORST EVAR AT EVERYTHINNNNG like always, or is there something to it?

I Googled "worst medical staff nfl", and it led me to this interesting article. It's bleacher report, but it seems well written:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ld-of-injuries

As far as results, the Eagles came up a bunch, as did the Redskins, and surprisingly even the Saints came up.

Denver didn't come up on any results, fwiw.
    Al Wilson neck. Champs foot. LB Marshall’s wrist. LB Marshall’s foot(how can you leave broken screws in his foot?). Trevathans knee. Wolfe seizures. Manning’s leg. Cutlers diabetes. WR Marshall’s shoulder. WR Marshall’s hip(horrendous misdiagnosis) Julius Thomas foot. Callahans foot. Rahim Moores calf. DTs hip. Juwanns knee. TJs wrist. I can keep going.

The amount of Greek/bad diagnosis threads over the years here are missed on you? It became a joke whenever an injury happened that Greek “is on it”. Fact is there’s been multiple bad diagnosis with several players seeking outside treatment/opinion over the years.
    Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 12-19-2019, 12:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by v2micca View Post

Yeah, but if we are playing the do-over game, there are half a dozen teams that would have taken Lock in the first round. The Broncos have screwed up a lot in the past. Be happy that they appear to be screwing up less now.
    This isnt like Lelie over Reed, this is Elway getting too cute and not making the obvious move like Marpet and Incignito. Incognito was especially a no brainer considering he would have signed for peanuts. He has arguably been the best G in the league this year. Back to when he was visiting Denver posters here said he sucked. More proof most fans have no clue what they are watching.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X