Juwanna James not emotionally ready to play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
    I think you guys took these comments way too seriously. Fangio said the same thing about Drew lock.
    Agree. He's not referring to anything specific to James with that comment. But, frustrated fans are understandably in attack mode right now.

Comment

How much did we pay Juwann to not be ready emotionally to play?

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

No. There was no actual damage; there was no tear. He's been trying to play on a bruise. He does not have much, if any, tolerance for pain. This has been the case for him since he began playing football.
        thats not what lombardi or klis or one of those dudes posted on twitter sunday night. i can't find the tweet, but i read it and remember it cause it's the first i heard of it. sounds like they were trying to get him to play a mcl tear which would explain the hesistation after he tweaked it the game back.

Comment

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/...mes-situation/

Either Fangio is the staunchest, most conservative coach of all time when it comes to the handling and treatment of injured players, or there was some veracity to the reputation James brought with him to Denver as an 'injury milker'.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
            How much did we pay Juwann to not be ready emotionally to play?
            $32 MM guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
              $32 MM guaranteed
              Elway be like...
              Click image for larger version

Name:	HighlevelInfatuatedHoverfly-size_restricted.gif
Views:	329
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	2527808

Comment

James looks like a soft pudgy doughboy. Mentally soft too I guess.

Comment

Yet another injury situation head scratcher.

theres a huge list of WTFs when it comes to this med staff over the years. Huge list beyond other teams. cutlers diabetes. Wilson’s neck. WR Marshall’s hip/shoulder. LB Marshall’s wrist. Trevs knee. Wolfe’s seizures. Manning’s leg. Champs foot. Wards wrist. Callahans foot. JTs ankle. I can keep going with several more players. Several players going outside for opinions/treatment. There’s usual injuries/recovery and then there’s weird situations that we see constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                    What’s strange about James is every other year he plays 16 games. Last year he played well dominated one on one against Mack
                    maybe next year we get 16 games

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post

What’s strange about James is every other year he plays 16 games. Last year he played well dominated one on one against Mack
                        maybe next year we get 16 games
                        Yup. That and a school record 49 consecutive starts in college at Tennessee. Just been snakebit by injuries in the NFL.

Comment

Guy needs to be mentally prepared to play outside of physically healthy. 30 plus mil guaranteed let's give the bum.

Comment

Once it was "kicking and screaming", now this.

Comment

What a putrid signing that’s turned into.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                                DUI said exactly what I was going to type.
                                Look at his neck and face.
                                He looks like the big toe of a baby that never walked yet.
                                But I thought he had a history of being tougher than his face. I guess he's just a baby big toe after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X