X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

Yeah i did. I understood this was business and not a game long time ago. Most fan don’t see the difference.
    There’s been plenty of examples where players sandbag and pretend with injuries. Shouldn’t be so easy to think every player is truthful. Some players are soft. JT and James are examples of that IMO.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied

Or maybe we are reading to much into those statements. Everyone take pain differently and the player needs to look out for his body and career first. It’s a business.
    I doubt it. When they specifically started saying 2 not long ago I had every excuse not to play and Vic says Jones had multiple injuries and could have easily sat out instead of playing. Those are shots at James. It's not like this is new for him that was his rep in Miami this why Flores wanted nothing go do with him in the rebuild.

Leave a comment:

• elsid13
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

You took the same approach with Julius Thomas ankle?
    Yeah i did. I understood this was business and not a game long time ago. Most fan don’t see the difference.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

And this is why people are idiots who criticize players for not playing with injuries. We have no idea what is really happening, and most that criticize have zero understanding of the human body and injuries.
    And this is also why people are idiots who criticize people for criticizing a ****ty med staff.

IF, and I say if, it went down this way, this is yet another example of why some people(players included) have a problem with this incompetent med staff over the years.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied

Or maybe we are reading to much into those statements. Everyone take pain differently and the player needs to look out for his body and career first. It’s a business.
    You took the same approach with Julius Thomas ankle?

Leave a comment:

• elsid13
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Yet his teammates and coaches taking shots in a round about way.

Leave a comment:

• GoneFishin'
    replied

Plus a reputation that followed him from Miami.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied

Many would do the same thing if they had an injury that wasn't right. They could always ignore their symptoms and find out 6 years later they have cancer.
    Sure but in a league where guys and even coaches protect their guys and back them James is getting the opposite. The guys on the inside like Von and Vic see what the guy is doing. He has crosses the unwritten rule of not laying it out there for his fellow players when many of them are for him.

Leave a comment:

• sgbfan
    replied

Many would do the same thing if they had an injury that wasn't right. They could always ignore their symptoms and find out 6 years later they have cancer.

Leave a comment:

• 69bronco
    replied
    Not buying it from juwaunn, the only thing he has been diagnosed with is being a giant pussy

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied

And this is why people are idiots who criticize players for not playing with injuries. We have no idea what is really happening, and most that criticize have zero understanding of the human body and injuries.

Leave a comment:

• sgbfan
    replied
    Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

Leave a comment:

• mhgaffney
    replied
    Sounds like James should retire. There is life after FB. If necessary, Elway should force the issue, cut bait...

Leave a comment:

• R8R H8R
    replied
    Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
    Not sure why he wasn’t put on IR after the Houston game.

Leave a comment:

• GoneFishin'
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X