Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juwanna James not emotionally ready to play

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16

    Comment


    • #17
      he's been trying to play on an mcl tear.

      Comment


      • #18
        I said after the second injury guy needs to be investigated for fraud. 20 plays or whatever? Criminal

        Comment


        • #19
          Between King and James, maybe it's time to take a break from signing ex-raider head cases......

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
            Between King and James, maybe it's time to take a break from signing ex-raider head cases......
            Was he a Raider before Dolphins? though he was drafted to miami 1st round.

            Comment


            • #21
              The amount of pain from “normal” bumps and bruises the guys live with during week is out of control. Playing on MCL tear and knowing that the pain isn’t going away for another 7 weeks until you get surgery and then face a rehab will emotional wear out anyone. They are human being first and foremost

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                The amount of pain from “normal” bumps and bruises the guys live with during week is out of control. Playing on MCL tear and knowing that the pain isn’t going away for another 7 weeks until you get surgery and then face a rehab will emotional wear out anyone. They are human being first and foremost
                its a no story, they should just IR him. let him get right. what good comes of him even dressing at this point?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

                  its a no story, they should just IR him. let him get right. what good comes of him even dressing at this point?
                  They need to figure out an injury settlement, and then dump him. The guy is made of glass. 2 of the big free agent signings this year, and we get 22 offensive snaps. The other has a foot issue that won't heal.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Why is he not on IR?? They put Lock on IR for slightly jamming his thumb, yet James sits out all year with a knee injury but no IR. This has to be one of the dumbest teams in history

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by yerner View Post
                      he's been trying to play on an mcl tear.
                      No. There was no actual damage; there was no tear. He's been trying to play on a bruise. He does not have much, if any, tolerance for pain. This has been the case for him since he began playing football.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                        Between King and James, maybe it's time to take a break from signing ex-raider head cases......
                        James was never a Raider

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Tangerine View Post
                          Why is he not on IR?? They put Lock on IR for slightly jamming his thumb, yet James sits out all year with a knee injury but no IR. This has to be one of the dumbest teams in history
                          And who's running the show?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

                            Was he a Raider before Dolphins? though he was drafted to miami 1st round.
                            No. Never played for the Raiders. 19th pick in the draft in 2014 by Miami.

                            What's interesting about James, which I've pointed out before, is that he started a record 49 consecutive games in college at Tennessee. So his injury issues might actually be real.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by TonyR View Post

                              No. Never played for the Raiders. 19th pick in the draft in 2014 by Miami.

                              What's interesting about James, which I've pointed out before, is that he started a record 49 consecutive games in college at Tennessee. So his injury issues might actually be real.
                              And yet I guaranteed he’d be injured by September. Even placed a prop bet on it.

                              I knew it was beyond stupid to not only give him that much money, but to drop Turner too. Several Miami fans told me his body was not holding up in games. I don’t care how many games he’s played before, His emotional state is due to more than this year.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I think you guys took these comments way too seriously. Fangio said the same thing about Drew lock.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X