Juwanna James not emotionally ready to play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

Or maybe we are reading to much into those statements. Everyone take pain differently and the player needs to look out for his body and career first. It’s a business.
    You took the same approach with Julius Thomas ankle?

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

And this is why people are idiots who criticize players for not playing with injuries. We have no idea what is really happening, and most that criticize have zero understanding of the human body and injuries.
      And this is also why people are idiots who criticize people for criticizing a ****ty med staff.

IF, and I say if, it went down this way, this is yet another example of why some people(players included) have a problem with this incompetent med staff over the years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

You took the same approach with Julius Thomas ankle?
        Yeah i did. I understood this was business and not a game long time ago. Most fan don’t see the difference.

Comment

Or maybe we are reading to much into those statements. Everyone take pain differently and the player needs to look out for his body and career first. It’s a business.
          I doubt it. When they specifically started saying 2 not long ago I had every excuse not to play and Vic says Jones had multiple injuries and could have easily sat out instead of playing. Those are shots at James. It's not like this is new for him that was his rep in Miami this why Flores wanted nothing go do with him in the rebuild.

Comment

Yeah i did. I understood this was business and not a game long time ago. Most fan don’t see the difference.
            There’s been plenty of examples where players sandbag and pretend with injuries. Shouldn’t be so easy to think every player is truthful. Some players are soft. JT and James are examples of that IMO.

Comment

• Just another hit piece from Jhabvala. James looked just fine is his only half of football this year. Doctor's say he's not injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                Just another hit piece from Jhabvala. James looked just fine is his only half of football this year. Doctor's say he's not injured.
                Reporting James’ side of things isn’t a hit piece, dumbass.

Comment

• Jhabvala has proven that she'll give a platform to anybody who will badmouth the organization. Doctor's say James can play without re-injuring his knee and I believe them. I don't believe James. Neither does anyone else in the Broncos organization, including the FO, the coaches, and the players.

Comment

Jhabvala has proven that she'll give a platform to anybody who will badmouth the organization. Doctor's say James can play without re-injuring his knee and I believe them. I don't believe James. Neither does anyone else in the Broncos organization, including the FO, the coaches, and the players.
                    So your take is the guy shouldn’t have a platform? I swear, the **** you say...

Comment

• So either they missed a meniscus injury, or he injured it later. Either way, I have a hard time with keyboard heroes that have no medical knowledge criticizing a medical staff or a player without all the information. I don't even trust the coaches have full knowledge of the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
                        So either they missed a meniscus injury, or he injured it later. Either way, I have a hard time with keyboard heroes that have no medical knowledge criticizing a medical staff or a player without all the information. I don't even trust the coaches have full knowledge of the situation.
                        And it’s not like the medical staffs of the Broncos and other teams aren’t wrong fairly often. Trent Williams nearly died because he had faith in an NFL medical staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

There’s been plenty of examples where players sandbag and pretend with injuries. Shouldn’t be so easy to think every player is truthful. Some players are soft. JT and James are examples of that IMO.
                          Really? You are pushing a urban myth if you believe players are faking injuries in the NFL.

Comment

• I haven't heard an opinion from any doctor saying James can't play. Not even from a 2nd opinion. I don't believe him. I believe doctors. And that's exactly why Broncos contend he can play.

Comment

I haven't heard an opinion from any doctor saying James can't play. Not even from a 2nd opinion. I don't believe him. I believe doctors. And that's exactly why Broncos contend he can play.
                              Wait, you’re expecting to hear from doctors regarding James’ status? Rofl...

Comment

I haven't heard an opinion from any doctor saying James can't play. Not even from a 2nd opinion. I don't believe him. I believe doctors. And that's exactly why Broncos contend he can play.
                                Because any doctor who knows enough about the situation to have a relevant opinion would lose his job by sharing that opinion because of Hipaa because they are involved with the case. Any other doctor knows that they don't have the relevant information

Comment

Working...
                                X