No announcement yet.

Juwanna James not emotionally ready to play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to bolster the talent on the offensive line, regardless of whether James is able to play next year.

Comment

• JJ has job security and he knows it. My theory is he is saving himself for next year because he knows this year is pretty much meaningless so why risk more possible damage to his body? It's a business decision and you know what, I really don't blame him. I blame Elway for giving him the contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
        JJ has job security and he knows it. My theory is he is saving himself for next year because he knows this year is pretty much meaningless so why risk more possible damage to his body? It's a business decision and you know what, I really don't blame him. I blame Elway for giving him the contract.
        I blame both.

800k per game for this clown and he doesn’t have the balls to play?

he won’t play more than 5 games next year. Will be injured again. I put a prop bet down in August that he wouldn’t make it out of September without getting injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
          JJ has job security and he knows it. My theory is he is saving himself for next year because he knows this year is pretty much meaningless so why risk more possible damage to his body? It's a business decision and you know what, I really don't blame him. I blame Elway for giving him the contract.
          Denver can fine his ass if he is healthy and wont play. It might go deep enough to void his deal but I dont know his fine print.

Yerner loves this guy though! He will suck on any orange koolaid!

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Denver can fine his ass if he is healthy and wont play. It might go deep enough to void his deal but I dont know his fine print.

Yerner loves this guy though! He will suck on any orange koolaid!
            I think it would be hard to prove an MCL tear is completely healed.

Comment

• I know it’s fashionable to bash Garrett Bolles these days. But dude has taken his fair share of nicks and bruises and has rarely been a scratch even for practice.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by v2micca View Post
                  I know it’s fashionable to bash Garrett Bolles these days. But dude has taken his fair share of nicks and bruises and has rarely been a scratch even for practice.
                  It’s not fashionable, just accurate takes.

Comment

• Anyone notice the past 2 weeks players like Von and coaches taking shots at James? Von said he played last week when he had plenty of excuses not to and Vic described Jones this week the same way. Despite Yerner sucking on James orange koolaide the players do not respect guys doing that and once the locker room turns on you you are toast.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

It’s not fashionable, just accurate takes.
                      But to be accurate he seems to be guy who is committed but purely too stupid, at least for LT. It’s information to consider when thinking about salvaging him at guard.

Comment

• There’s probably something nasty brewing behind scenes.

Broncos not putting him on IR is a sign...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• So basically our medical staff is trash or Ja'Wuan is trash, possibly both. Yay!

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                                We need to bolster the talent on the offensive line, regardless of whether James is able to play next year.
                                I agree but I am calling it now Elway takes a 1st round WR.

Comment

Working...
                                X