No announcement yet.

Juwanna James not emotionally ready to play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to mention we also converted Flaccos salary to have a 13 mil cap hit over the next two years instead of being able to cut him with no cap hit next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
      Not to mention we also converted Flaccos salary to have a 13 mil cap hit over the next two years instead of being able to cut him with no cap hit next season.
      This is wrong and has been debunked so many times.

Comment

• I can’t believe he hasn’t been cut yet, I don’t who the bigger pussy is, elway or juwanna.

Comment

• Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

Not so subtle message from Von?
          Oh he's straight calling a certain someone out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
            I can’t believe he hasn’t been cut yet, I don’t who the bigger pussy is, elway or juwanna.
            Cap hit is too large. The 1st 2 years of the deal provide him with anti cut protection.

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
              I can’t believe he hasn’t been cut yet, I don’t who the bigger pussy is, elway or juwanna.
              He gets payed next year even if we cut him. Might as well hold on to see if we can squeeze any value out of the contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by v2micca View Post

He gets payed next year even if we cut him. Might as well hold on to see if we can squeeze any value out of the contract.
                In my opinion he is a cancer to the team. Send him packing 🏌️‍♂️

Comment

• Originally posted by v2micca View Post

If he can get his mind and body right in the offseason, that would be a huge boost to the line. Might as well get something out of it.

Comment

• someone on the fan mentioned that the Broncos can suspend him. If the doctor clears him to play, he should play. If he is suspended and end up being cut, couldn't the broncos get some of that money back?

Comment

• Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
                      someone on the fan mentioned that the Broncos can suspend him. If the doctor clears him to play, he should play. If he is suspended and end up being cut, couldn't the broncos get some of that money back?
                      Don’t be like the Redskins

Comment

• Originally posted by kappys View Post

He is a healthy scratch. Unheard of for a player of his pay. On top of that, we desperately need a RT

Don't be like Juwanna James

Comment

• Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
                          someone on the fan mentioned that the Broncos can suspend him. If the doctor clears him to play, he should play. If he is suspended and end up being cut, couldn't the broncos get some of that money back?
                          Look I am sure the team has a clear idea IF he can play next year or is he just a bust period. James was being called soft by a lot of people when he was in Miami so Im thinking that he is soft and doesn't like to play threw minor injuries like most NFL players do. He is the 3rd HIGHEST PAID TACKLE IN THE NFL! AND we are stuck with him till 2021 where we can cut him & ONLY get a 6 million dead cap hit. I don't know who banged the table for him, but they should pay the Bronco's part of his salary! Or maybe we could pay someone to take on his salary then suspend him for not playing. What a stinking mess for a guy who played 8 games in 2017, then 15 games in 18 now 3 partial games in 2019 - I see a trend. Who is running this mess? Did any free agents play this year?

Comment

• All the dirtbags showing up in this thread..

Comment

• I really wonder how the other guys in the room view him and his (lack of) performance this year. Guys like AJ are missing practices during the week and are pushing through on gameday to be out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by kappys View Post

Apples & oranges.

Comment

Working...
                                X