Juwanna James not emotionally ready to play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kappys View Post

Interesting, hadn't heard that but wouldn't be a surprise. We still had Manning and therefore were the face of the league alongside the Pats. It's a shame but I can understand the decision better in that light.
    He talked about it in a Pat McAfee podcast. Talked about how it all went down. He also talks about the story that the media swept under the rug where Martin was driving to AZ to try and kill him. I heard about it because the intercepted him in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

He talked about it in a Pat McAfee podcast. Talked about how it all went down. He also talks about the story that the media swept under the rug where Martin was driving to AZ to try and kill him. I heard about it because the intercepted him in AZ.
      just wikpediad Martin to see what happened to the guy...

Martin retired from the NFL on July 27, 2015, citing a back injury that would have made him miss the entire 2015 season.[38] One month later, he posted a message to Facebook describing mental health struggles and suicide attempts as among additional factors in his decision to leave the sport.[39]

On February 23, 2018, Martin was taken into police custody following a post to his Instagram account with an image of a shotgun and a caption that read: "When you're a bully victim & a coward, your options are suicide, or revenge."[40] Following the post, which also mentioned his former high school, Harvard-Westlake School, the school shut down for the day.[41]

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

You need a few of them. Talib isnt the best human being but was loved in Denver. You need a few dawgs! Ritchie would hold Bolles accountable at least.
        Talib is more of a knuckleheaded menace. He does extremely stupid **** that makes you ask why he thought he'd get away with it.
        Incognito has been a piece of **** since college and has a massively displayed pattern of bad behavior.

Richie Incognito

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Incognito is a human **** stain. I don't give a damn how good he is as a player. That is not the type of guy you bring in.
          That sounds alot like another guy. Highly talented guard everybody said was a real robo-jerk. But John in his wisdom saw through all that, he knew that robo-jerk could help the team. Long story short, that guard stabilized that awful Ryan Harris - Michael Scofield line, and stood with Peyton Manning on the field after Super Bowl 50. His name was Evan Mathis ... ever hear of him?

Seriously, as long as Mike Munchak is on staff, I won't worry anymore about acquiring the right guys, or making the wrong guys right.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post

That sounds alot like another guy. Highly talented guard everybody said was a real robo-jerk. But John in his wisdom saw through all that, he knew that robo-jerk could help the team. Long story short, that guard stabilized that awful Ryan Harris - Michael Scofield line, and stood with Peyton Manning on the field after Super Bowl 50. His name was Evan Mathis ... ever hear of him?

Seriously, as long as Mike Munchak is on staff, I won't worry anymore about acquiring the right guys, or making the wrong guys right.
            Uh uh, Mathis was seen as a mercenary who wanted to get paid. Incognito is a despicable human being.

Comment

• Mathis was nothing like Cog.

Cognito has steroids destroying every bit of the rational part of his brain. He’s damn good at his position though and I wouldn’t have minded if he was here.

He would’ve killed Bolles though. Probably would’ve seen him rag doll Bolles helmet(head inside) after his 1st holding penalty, and every one after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Lmao. Go ahead and ignore all the Greek jokes on this site over the years. Like I’m the only one who said this over the years. I know a few fans who left the fanbase because of how they handled Al Wilson.

Your revisionist attempts here fall flat.

A few Greek jokes is good evidence? Ok.

a few jokes on a fan site make the team "the worst in the league". Great evidence, there lol

Comment

• You guys are right of course, nobody embodies malevolence like Incognito. He's so bad, 60 Minutes actually did a story in him. Remember how he terrorized that young O-lineman in Miami? That was evil incarnate there, though the kid was a snowflake. But NOW: Wouldn't it be great if he was here now, and Fangio sicced him on Bolles and Juwanny James? That would be EPIC 👿.

Evan Mathis was no Incognito, but he was no bargain either. Despite the fact he was PFF's top-ranked run blocker six times, he played for 6 different teams in his 11 year carer. Who does that?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                    You guys are right of course, nobody embodies malevolence like Incognito. He's so bad, 60 Minutes actually did a story in him. Remember how he terrorized that young O-lineman in Miami? That was evil incarnate there, though the kid was a snowflake. But NOW: Wouldn't it be great if he was here now, and Fangio sicced him on Bolles and Juwanny James? That would be EPIC 👿.

Evan Mathis was no Incognito, but he was no bargain either. Despite the fact he was PFF's top-ranked run blocker six times, he played for 6 different teams in his 11 year carer. Who does that?
                    Mathis was always looking for the biggest payday. He was considered a mercenary.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Mathis was always looking for the biggest payday. He was considered a mercenary.
                      Well, he sure as hell earned his blood money for us in 2015 😁

Comment

• 1. Mathis was cheap for the Broncos, iirc it was $6M.
                        2. Orlando Franklin was too slow-footed at RT, but he was a darn good Guard. That's why the Chargers signed him for $8M per year. Then he caught the injury bug.
                        3. Ryan Harris did yeoman's work at LT in 2015 after Clady went down.
                        4. McGovern is nowhere close to Paradis. McGovern still whiffs on A gap blitzes nearly every game. I don't watch closely anymore, but it seems like the OL is always letting in free runners.

They need to find a better position to maximize Risner's value. LG is the lowest valued position on the OL. Put him at OT or Center.

Comment

• This is what I'd shoot for in 2020:

1st RDP - Bolles - Risner - FA - James

They won't pick up Bolles 5th year option this offseason. Let Bolles and James walk in 2021. Would be even better if they put Risner at RT, drafted an LT and forced James at Guard until they cut him..

Comment

• Comment

• Not so subtle message from Von?

Comment

• Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	source.gif
Views:	122
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	2539690

Comment

Working...