Juwanna James not emotionally ready to play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juwanna James not emotionally ready to play

Great signing John Elway. Paxton Lynch on the OL.
    Last edited by Action; 11-25-2019, 03:59 PM.

Action on fire today.
    Scotch needs to go.

Comment

Someone needs to pull up the Juwaan James FA signing thread from months ago.

This was all predicted.

Comment

Is it possible to get your money back? The guy is a puss.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
          Great signing John Elway. Paxton Lynch on the OL.
          The reference, for those who don't listen to Denver sports talk, or follow Twitter.

He should be embarrassed. What a thing for a player to have a coach say about you. Garrett Bolles may be an imbecile. But he's an imbecile with heart.

Comment

Now I have heard it all .... With all that I had to endure this season this really turns my stomach. I know that he is under contract for 2-3 more years we need to draft a second tackle (the first to replace Bolles). Start him at guard to get rid of Ron Leary and groom him for tackle.
            Considering his salary and the 20-some snaps he has played, he is averaging some $400,000 per play. Maybe that's okay for him and "his emotions" but it makes me sick ... And emotional.
            Tell him to get his fat ass out there and earn his check.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	1120
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	2526890

Comment

"I'm just not feeling into it today, Coach. Maybe next week. I'll let you know."

Comment

That's just sad. How does a man that soft get into the NFL in the first place?

Comment

Cut his loser ass.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

The reference, for those who don't listen to Denver sports talk, or follow Twitter.

He should be embarrassed. What a thing for a player to have a coach say about you. Garrett Bolles may be an imbecile. But he's an imbecile with heart.
                      Did Ritchie Incognito get to this guy too.

Comment

But he's mentally and emotionally able to cash those checks

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

Comment

He got injured and missed a bunch of games then returned and was immediately hurt again. Don't know all what this entails, but I can understand a player with recurring injury issues not immediately having full mental confidence to go play at full speed on an NFL field as soon as a doctor clears him. At some point he needs to make that jump, but he also can't play RT effectively if concern that his knee is still vulnerable is in his mind. It's a thin line obviously in a league where everyone is playing hurt to some degree.

But the whole sports world also saw Kevin Durant come back from one injury asap to help his team only to blow out his achilles right away—and with James we're talking about coming back to play for a dog**** offense on a 3-8 team. A title is not riding on his decision, but his career longevity might—at least in his mind. Hope this works out soon and he can get and stay on the field soon. So far, though, every criticism of his signing has come true.

Comment

This team obviously doesn’t perform or doesn’t value behavioral testing.

Comment

Working...
                              X