Shut Von Miller down NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut Von Miller down NOW

Injured knee. Broncos Season is done. Better to get a top pick.

This team knows it can play defense and the only ****ing issue with this culture is no QB and a GM who can’t put together an offense.

Yeah. I agree. Any news on the extent specifically?
    Vic kinda glossed over it today quickly.

Comment

I can't find a whole lot of discussion about it other than this:

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
        I can't find a whole lot of discussion about it other than this:

Need to keep him from injuring any further. Keep trade value as high as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by dsmoot View Post

Need to keep him from injuring any further. Keep trade value as high as possible.
          He has little to no trade value with his cap numbers over the next few years.

Comment

Sit Von and let Malik Reed and Hollins get all the OLB snaps, especially Hollins

Comment

I agree. Don't take any chances in a lost season and get the young guys more in game reps. Tell Von to get his body ready for next season and drop the weight he put on this past off-season.

Comment

bad knee.
                that explains his lack of effort on the field.
                thank goodness, I just thought he was lazy.

Comment

Good news I guess because I thought he just sucks now.

Comment

He'll probably sit out this week I'm sure.

Comment

It's a lost season anyways, no need to win any more games.

Comment

Originally posted by LiberalsRClueless View Post
                        It's a lost season anyways, no need to win any more games.
                        ...said VON, week 4.

Comment

His out for his contract is after this year. At his age he’s become a cap liability with fewer production levels of the past.

they need to start thinking long term on how they’ll approach what they want to do with him. It wouldn’t bother me if he was traded away. But that time has passed no one will take on his money.

25M cap hit in 2020. That’s way too much. If anything they’ll have to absorb that then might be tradeable in 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                            His out for his contract is after this year. At his age he’s become a cap liability with fewer production levels of the past.

they need to start thinking long term on how they’ll approach what they want to do with him. It wouldn’t bother me if he was traded away. But that time has passed no one will take on his money.

25M cap hit in 2020. That’s way too much. If anything they’ll have to absorb that then might be tradeable in 2021.
                            nice way to say nobody thinks he is worth what he is getting paid.
                            even fans watching replays and seeing him ALSO be a spectator as plays evolve around him, have come to the same blasphemous conclusion.

"relentless, tireless, pursuit of the football. "
                            I hear this phrase when commentators are trying to describe EXCELLENT defensemen.
                            I do not hear it about VON.
                            Have not heard it since his SB MVP year.

Watch some BILLS highlights.
                            There is von, WATCHING right along with you !
                            tape dont lie.

Comment

I am all for shutting Von down if they think there is a problem.

I disagree that he isn't worth the money. The guy has been doubled and trippled all year. Watching Chubb go down should show us all how important having 2-3 OLB's in our 3-4 is.

The one thing I saw from week 1, and even in the PS was that our DL under Donnatell and Vic is reactionary vs attacking. That is why he wanted Von to bulk up to hold up while waiting for plays to develop. I don't get why they would bulk him up then drop him into coverage as much as they did in the 1st half of the year but there is a lot I don't get about this coaching staff.

Comment

Working...
                              X