Damn Millenials Our game is changing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Millenials Our game is changing.

When Manning inserted himself into a game as Oz searched for his helmet, I knew this day would come.

CASE KEENUM had to come in and run out the clock because the rookie MILLENIAL QB was too busy taking SELFIES with the fans.

... and there are some fans who are ok with this.

oh and stay off my lawn and clean up after your dog !

Comment

It became their game 10 years or so ago.

Comment

As much as I totally agree. I actually was cool with watching the Arizona St. QB walking around the stands the other night after they beat Oregon. Dude was just wondering around while the majority of the fans were gathered on the 50 yard line celebrating. And yes, it was about as BS as I've seen watching the Haskins dude acting like that.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
          It became their game 10 years or so ago.
          Cam Newton at the Podium maybe.
          But now the new starting QB can't be bothered with taking game snaps with his teammates, his O line, the runningbacks and receivers?
          The fans want selfies, chill.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

Cam Newton at the Podium maybe.
            But now the new starting QB can't be bothered with taking game snaps with his teammates, his O line, the runningbacks and receivers?
            The fans want selfies, chill.
            true on the selfies. I was just thinking of the last biggest iteration of softening the game.

Comment

Dwayne Haskins is Gen Z, not a Millennial. Also one guy doesn’t represent a whole generation. Come on, old man.

Comment

Working...
              X