Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So uh...

We cool starting Lock now or what?

Just a thought, wouldn’t overlook that he doesn’t play until next year for the very fact Elway is trying to save his job- if Lock comes in and sucks behind this mish-mash offensive unit, Elway’s screwed. If he comes out and plays next season with a full offseason to prepare, chances are Elway sticks around

Comment

My biggest issue is everyone saying we should wait until he plays at home and doesn't need to play on the road. Give him the Chargers and then test his mettle. See what we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Cheeze View Post
        My biggest issue is everyone saying we should wait until he plays at home and doesn't need to play on the road. Give him the Chargers and then test his mettle. See what we have.
        Agreed- simply game plan, easy throws, lots of runs... let him get a game full speed under his belt..

the offense doesn’t score anyway, probably won’t hurt too much to dial it back...

Comment

Failway can’t afford another Qb bust, ain’t happening till way later in the season.

Comment

The thought hasn’t even crossed Fangio’s mind..............

Comment

I'm tired of the "wait for the right conditions" narrative. Did Mayfield, Darnold, Murray, Wentz, Jones, Jackson, Goff, Haskins, Finley, etc get to wait for a soft schedule or better supporting cast to make their debuts?

Seriously, why are the Broncos retarded when it comes to QBs? No other franchise makes it so complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                I'm tired of the "wait for the right conditions" narrative. Did Mayfield, Darnold, Murray, Wentz, Jones, Jackson, Goff, Haskins, Finley, etc get to wait for a soft schedule or better supporting cast to make their debuts?

Seriously, why are the Broncos retarded when it comes to QBs? No other franchise makes it so complicated.
                You know the answer.

Comment

Literally I can’t think of any other team that has sat their rookie QB even though they were losing

Comment

Maybe they thought with KeenHAM and Easy Joe that they just needed basic game management because the Defense would still be elite? Our offense was garbage in 2015 and we won a Super Bowl.... problem is we’re short 4-5 elite play makers from that 2015 defensive form... maybe they’re delusional into thinking that formula could be replicated again?

Comment

Watch, they'll activate him but make him the back up. "He still needs time..."

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                        Watch, they'll activate him but make him the back up. "He still needs time..."
                        It's not like Allen is playing well....

From Milehighreport article :

https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/...losers-week-12 Brandon Allen

Denver still doesn’t have an answer at starting quarterback, but at least it has its backup quarterback. I get it’s only Allen’s third start, but that’s what he is. As Pro Football Reference noted, Allen threw 25 passes and had 82 yards. He’s the first quarterback since Charlie Whitehurst in 2014 to attempt 25 or more passes and gain 82 or fewer yards in a game. Wait, there’s more. As Benjamin Allbright said, in the second half, Allen was 3-of-12 passing for 4 yards. Allen had three balls dropped ... by Bills defenders. Vic Fangio, Elway and the Broncos need to unlock rookie quarterback Drew Lock and start him the rest of the season.

Comment

"even as a backup"

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                            "even as a backup"

He should start..Backup doesn't make any sense

Comment

Trial by fire for Drew Lock and his younger Bronco brethren. The ****show has got to end.

Realistically, there are about fifteen or twenty players worth keeping on the team moving forward. Everybody else is a has-been or never was.

Let it rip kid. Throw a football over them mountains.

Comment

Working...
                              X