What to do with a top 5 pick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champhalloffamer View Post
    Thomas, Okudah and Jeudy would all be excellent picks if were picking 4 or 5 and would be starters from day 1. Thomas would solve the Bolles problem, Okudah would give us a legit outside corner rather than pay a 31 year old Chiris Harris 15m per year and Jeudy would form probably the best young WR duo in football with Courtland Sutton and added too hopefully a much more improved and consistent Noah Fant would give Lock some speed and explosion at the skill positions. If Tua recovers and passes all the medical questions i would gladly take Tua with our first rounder. I dont think i have ever seen a college QB with his laser accuracy and i get that Steve Young vibe when i see him throw the ball might just be because there both lefty's.
    Well if Tua is back throwing passes by Pro Day and clears all the medical stuff, his value goes right back up to top 10 IMO. And YES, the Broncos should take him faster than you can blink an eye. Don't get cute and try to move back 4 spots or something, just take him. I'd be happy as hell going into next year fresh with Lock and Tua as the QB battle in camp.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

Well if Tua is back throwing passes by Pro Day and clears all the medical stuff, his value goes right back up to top 10 IMO. And YES, the Broncos should take him faster than you can blink an eye. Don't get cute and try to move back 4 spots or something, just take him. I'd be happy as hell going into next year fresh with Lock and Tua as the QB battle in camp.
      At least they’d finally have a plan at the QB position.

Comment

My hope is that somehow the Giants get the First Overall. Bengals could have beaten the Raiders and the Steelers. They play Jets, Browns twice and Fins and the pats. They will lose to the Pats but they could beat the Fins an maybe a miracle that gets them a win from the Rest of the games. If the Giants lose out they have the First Overall. They tradet up for jones, so i do not think they will take a QB. So there is a chance that you can make a trade happen.

Comment

Tua is looking at a minimum of 6 months rehab, he’s not going to have a pro day .

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post

Justin Jefferson in the 3rd would be a steal. He’s the prefect speedy WR for this offense that has size and can block. He’s deadly in the slot.

Lloyd Cushenberry is really good too. Although, I’m not sure how much of an upgrade he is over McGovern.
            This is the perfect year to have a handful of mid round picks.

Cushenberry is the type of players we have been drafting the last couple of years and would allow us to not over pay McGovern at C or move him to RG where he's a better fit and walk away from Leary's contract while getting younger up front. I think we need at least 2 o lineman that can start day 1 so we can move on from Bolles and Leary. Who knows, we might be able to trade them for more late round picks.

Comment

The way things are going, if the Broncos has the #1 pick, Burrow would announce that he would not play for the Broncos, and if they did take him he would go play baseball.

Comment

I don't know if it has been posted already, but the Bengals are going back to Andy Dalton, a sign that they are trying to win some games.

EDIT: They still have the Jets, Dolphins and Browns x2 on their schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                  I don't know if it has been posted already, but the Bengals are going back to Andy Dalton, a sign that they are trying to win some games.
                  lulz

Comment

No, they are trying to ensure they can say they tried with their young QB and he wasn't the answer so they can easily draft a QB with no questions from fans or pundits.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

No, they are trying to ensure they can say they tried with their young QB and he wasn't the answer so they can easily draft a QB with no questions from fans or pundits.
                      Ryan Finley was a 4th-round pick, so more like a backup-QB investment, and he was not playing well at all, so I think the path was already clear for the #1 pick and a QB with no questions asked. They are going from a rookie with 47.1 completion % and 62.1 rating to a veteran with 60.4 completion % and 79.2 rating - and the Patriots are the last tough opponent on their schedule. It looks like they are trying to avoid an 0-16 season.

Comment

Cincy probably wins their last 2 games with Dalton. They have some margin now with the Redskins win but they need to be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

No one would question taking Burrow rather than riding with Finley in 2020. Are you serious?

Comment

Tua has so much talent but seems to be made of porcelain. Not interested in him in the top 10.

Comment

And they will probably beat Dolphins, and Dolphins will stay ahead of the Broncos in the draft...

Comment

Tank baby tank.

Comment

Working...
                                X