Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do with a top 5 pick.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

    And Denver is going to pick another LT in the 1st rd this year as well. Lock is going to need protection, priority #1.
    He needs protection and weapons. Good thing this draft is deep at O LINE and WR. BPA is always the best way to go. Thomas and Whirfs are the only OT worth a top 15 pick

    I wouldn't be surprised if we took Jerry Jeudy if he's there.

    Comment


    • How's this?

      1ST RND (14) - HENRY RUGGS WR BAMA
      1ST RND (25) - TYLER BIADASZ C WISC
      2ND RND (46) - JOSH JONES OT HOU
      3RD RND (78) - AJ TERRELL CB CLEM
      3RD RND (86) - TRADED W 2021 1ST AND 3RD TO MIA FOR 25
      3RD RND (92) - JACOB PHILLIPS ILB LSU
      4TH RND (120) - RASHARD LAWRENCE 3-4 DE LSU
      4TH RND (138) - NAJEE HARRIS RB BAMA
      6TH RND (194) - DAVID REESE ILB FLA
      6TH RND (216) - HUNTER BRYANT TE WASH
      7TH RND (230) - TREVON MCSWAIN DT DUKE
      7TH RND (253) - COLTON JACKSON OT ARK

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Allen C View Post

        He needs protection and weapons. Good thing this draft is deep at O LINE and WR. BPA is always the best way to go. Thomas and Whirfs are the only OT worth a top 15 pick

        I wouldn't be surprised if we took Jerry Jeudy if he's there.
        You’re wrong on Wirfs & Thomas being the only ones. Isn’t going to do Denver or Jeudy any good if Lock is on IR.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by socalorado View Post
          How's this?

          1ST RND (14) - HENRY RUGGS WR BAMA
          1ST RND (25) - TYLER BIADASZ C WISC
          2ND RND (46) - JOSH JONES OT HOU
          3RD RND (78) - AJ TERRELL CB CLEM
          3RD RND (86) - TRADED W 2021 1ST AND 3RD TO MIA FOR 25
          3RD RND (92) - JACOB PHILLIPS ILB LSU
          4TH RND (120) - RASHARD LAWRENCE 3-4 DE LSU
          4TH RND (138) - NAJEE HARRIS RB BAMA
          6TH RND (194) - DAVID REESE ILB FLA
          6TH RND (216) - HUNTER BRYANT TE WASH
          7TH RND (230) - TREVON MCSWAIN DT DUKE
          7TH RND (253) - COLTON JACKSON OT ARK
          I'm not mad at that. Baidazz is IMO the 3rd best O Lineman in the draft

          Comment


          • Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

            You’re wrong on Wirfs & Thomas being the only ones. Isn’t going to do Denver or Jeudy any good if Lock is on IR.
            I'm not saying ignore the O Line. I'm saying don't just draft a OT just to fill the position. This draft is crazy deep at O LINE. We can get a starting LT in the 2nd with guys like Alaric Jackson, Prince Tega, Lucas Naing, Josh Jones, Mekhi Becton, Trey Adams and if Adams didn't have injury concerns he would be the 3rd OT taken in the draft.

            Now on to interior lineman that can be had outside of the 1st round.
            Jake Hanson, Lloyd Cushenberry, Ben Bredeson, Hakeem Adeniji, Logan Stenberg, Netane Muti, Matt Hennessy, Zach Shackelford can all be had in the 3rd and 4th round.

            Comment

            Working...
            X