X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos now at #11, Chargers at #10.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Comment

• So, recalibrate the fantasy picks. Broncos are better than five.

Comment

• One win and we drop 6 spots. If we beat Detroit we go to 15th and if we beat Oakland we drop into the 20 some pick.
        NFL is terribly bad this year.

Comment

• And Broncos will have showed improvement over last year. I do believe having Lock show good skills changes the strategy for this years draft. Three area need help: OT, DB, MLB. Backup elsewhere. Maybe a returner or G or C. These are different positions to strategize.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paladin View Post
            And Broncos will have showed improvement over last year. I do believe having Lock show good skills changes the strategy for this years draft. Three area need help: OT, DB, MLB. Backup elsewhere. Maybe a returner or G or C. These are different positions to strategize.
            Not going after a QB will be the best thing for this team next season. There's so much young talent. Denver would be in good position to pick up a LB like Murray from OK, maybe someone like Kindley the G from Georgia or Wirfs would be around in the 2nd. Assuming Denver still picks top 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

Not going after a QB will be the best thing for this team next season. There's so much young talent. Denver would be in good position to pick up a LB like Murray from OK, maybe someone like Kindley the G from Georgia or Wirfs would be around in the 2nd. Assuming Denver still picks top 10.
              Wirfs in the 2nd? You’re dreaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

Yep always good not to have to chase a high round QB

Imo
                build the lines up. Will make any QB better.

also need to find a Hollywood Brown type Wr

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Wirfs in the 2nd? You’re dreaming.
                  There is a lot of talent in that draft, like at least 5 OT's that are potential 1st round talents. He's ranked in the 30 top prospects at the moment, but weird crap always happens. Personally I like the idea of Raekwon Davis in the 1st.

That gives us a rotation of Jones, Walker, Harris, Purcell, Raekwon and maybe *Wolfe. With Von, Chubb, AJ and Davis at LB.

Resign Simmons, and keep that Safety tandem together....then patch up all those young DB's. That one pick could do a lot.

Then you grab the 1st round grade OT that drops to the top of the 2nd.

Or you reverse it and get the top OT available in the first then a fatty like Slaton from FL.

Basically I think the defense needs a true Anchor at NT to be dominant again.

Comment

• There is still Simmons from Clemson or Epenesa from Iowa in the pick 11 range. I think we wait until the 2nd for the LT or trade back into the 1st. It will all depend on who we retain from our own long list of FAs and through FA

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen C View Post
                      There is still Simmons from Clemson or Epenesa from Iowa in the pick 11 range. I think we wait until the 2nd for the LT or trade back into the 1st. It will all depend on who we retain from our own long list of FAs and through FA
                      I don’t think Simmons goes nearly that high.
                      I like the idea of just buying the O line.
                      Just go get Trent Williams and G Brandon Sherff
                      Move Risner to RT next year and draft a G in the mid rounds.
                      Use the 1st on either a CB-WR-NT

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

I don’t think Simmons goes nearly that high.
                        I like the idea of just buying the O line.
                        Just go get Trent Williams and G Brandon Sherff
                        Move Risner to RT next year and draft a G in the mid rounds.
                        Use the 1st on either a CB-WR-NT
                        Where are you getting the idea Simmons isn’t going to go that high? He’s the second best defender in this draft after Chase Young.

Comment

Where are you getting the idea Simmons isn’t going to go that high? He’s the second best defender in this draft after Chase Young.
                          Oh I’m not saying he isn’t good, I just think teams will go after Okudah, Derrick Brown , Paulson Adeebo, and then there’s a bunch of WR’s that will go high plus teams reaching for QBs. I see Simmons going in the 16-20 range.
                          Delpit might even go before him.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Oh I’m not saying he isn’t good, I just think teams will go after Okudah, Derrick Brown , Paulson Adeebo, and then there’s a bunch of WR’s that will go high plus teams reaching for QBs. I see Simmons going in the 16-20 range.
                            Delpit might even go before him.
                            I know you aren’t saying he’s not good. You’re saying he’s not an elite prospect. That’s crazy. The dude is a unicorn and arguably as good as Chase Young as a player. He doesn’t have the same universal position value as Young though, so I can see him falling out of the top 5. Falling to the 16-20 range? Not a chance unless he has some kind of red flags pop up before the draft.

Comment

I know you aren’t saying he’s not good. You’re saying he’s not an elite prospect. That’s crazy. The dude is a unicorn and arguably as good as Chase Young as a player. He doesn’t have the same universal position value as Young though, so I can see him falling out of the top 5. Falling to the 16-20 range? Not a chance unless he has some kind of red flags pop up before the draft.
                              Yeah, he’s kinda a tweener. Might drop him cause of team needs. But the guy is a cheetah. Just lightning. I just think this will be a WR-OT-QB heavy draft high.
                              I will have no complaints whatsoever if DEN takes Simmons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                                Broncos now at #11, Chargers at #10.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl
                                Huh. The NYG are one more CIN win away from having the #1 pick. Damn. Teams trading up for Joe Burrow, they could net a huge haul of picks. Or trade Daniel Jones and keep Burrow.
                                I would absolutely hate to see NYG with #1 pick and trade it away to NE so they can pick Burrow.
                                Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X