What to do with a top 5 pick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

As a college prospect he's considered Jalen Ramsey good.
    Hes much needed in DEN and if that's their BPA, then I'm fine with it.
    Can’t pass up that type of talent no matter the position unless the top OT is on the board

i think only the Georgia OT will be top 10

Comment

• Top 5 picks are like lottery picks. You grab one if you get the chance regardless of position. It would be foolish to reach for a need in the top 5 unless he’s also BPA.

Comment

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

It will interesting to see how Adams medical reviews goes. Lots of talent but a bad back is a concern.
        Torn ACL as well the year prior. Was honing in on Adams when Strausser was hired because he recruited and helped coach him at UW. Wasn't that impressed and then the injuries piled up. Medicals absolutely wipe him to the third day, IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post

Torn ACL as well the year prior. Was honing in on Adams when Strausser was hired because he recruited and helped coach him at UW. Wasn't that impressed and then the injuries piled up. Medicals absolutely wipe him to the third day, IMHO.
          I think he will be a 2nd rounder, if the back checks out. The ACL is not a round dropper anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

I think he will be a 2nd rounder, if the back checks out. The ACL is not a round dropper anymore.
            He very well could be, but I wouldn't take him that high.

Comment

• What’s D Brown doing today. Any impact?

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
                What’s D Brown doing today. Any impact?

beasting

Comment

• Joe Burreaux

Tank, trade lock and picks.

Comment

• CB is going to be the biggest need when CHj walks in FA.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

I wouldn’t. CB doesn’t solve the teams biggest need,LT.
                      I think both are equally our biggest needs. At CB we'll have Callahan, Dawson, Yiadom...

If you pick LT, can you find a CB in the late first/early second? Same goes the other way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratboy View Post

I think both are equally our biggest needs. At CB we'll have Callahan, Dawson, Yiadom...

If you pick LT, can you find a CB in the late first/early second? Same goes the other way.
                        DEN will have a $h!tload of FA money this offseason.
                        Just go get LT Trent Williams and G Brnadon Sherff. Neither will play again for WASH after this season. They both want out. Sherff is one of the best G's in the NFL.
                        That solves the O line. Just buy the O line. Keep Wilkenson as a swing OT. Then all DEN needs is another G or RT. DEN could move Risner to RT. He's played there at Kansas St and was good.
                        Then they would just need a G in the 2nd round.
                        Williams-Sherff-McGovern-Rookie G-Risner

This allows DEN to go get CB Okudah or another WR to open up the offense.

Comment

• I would be so thrilled with D brown.

Really with Burrow, Herbert, D brown, chase young and okunumbo or whatever you can’t go wrong. Then there’s that Georgia LT. Man a top 6 pick this year is huge.

Comment

They have early picks and plenty of ammunition to get one of their highest rated OT's and CB's if they wish.

Comment

• Honestly, I really don’t think Fangio’s system needs a top 5 pick spent on corner. That’s where you get shutdown, man-to-man corners, not zone corners. If we want to pick a defender that high, and it isn’t Chase Young, I’d go with Isaiah Simmons. Mostly though I want Thomas or Wirfs.

Comment

Not really, it’s not going to make a difference how good the CB is if the QB is constantly getting put on IR from blindsided hits.

Comment

Working...
                                X