• Show
Clear All

• What to do with a top 5 pick.

1. Joe Burrow QB
    2. Chase Young DE
    3. Andrew Thomas LT
    4. Derrick Brown NT
    5. Trade Down

Personally if those players are gone I might look to trade down and get some more draft picks. Maybe pick up an extra 2nd and 4th or maybe a team with 2 1st calls.

This draft is going to be deep at O Line, D Line, LB, WR pretty much everywhere

This draft class isn’t that deep at OL. No draft classes in the current era seem have much depth at OL. WR is where the depth is at in this draft. This is a crazy WR class. As far as what we should do, we should be doing everything possible to get Joe Burrow.

Comment

Until this team has a franchise QB that should be the priority but....Elway.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen C View Post
        1. Joe Burrow QB
        2. Chase Young DE
        3. Andrew Thomas LT
        4. Derrick Brown NT
        5. Trade Down

Personally if those players are gone I might look to trade down and get some more draft picks. Maybe pick up an extra 2nd and 4th or maybe a team with 2 1st calls.

This draft is going to be deep at O Line, D Line, LB, WR pretty much everywhere
        I predict if we're top 5, we won't trade down. There's going to be a big time player still on the board at #5 (Jeudy, Lamb, Okudah, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
          This draft class isn’t that deep at OL. No draft classes in the current era seem have much depth at OL. WR is where the depth is at in this draft. This is a crazy WR class. As far as what we should do, we should be doing everything possible to get Joe Burrow.
          Won't happen. Bengals are already on the clock and are taking him.

Comment

Interior OL is really weak this year but there are a ton of good tackle prospects. It's possible you get a LT you feel good about on Day 2.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	1789
Size:	6.81 MB
ID:	2526393

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

Won't happen. Bengals are already on the clock and are taking him.
                They should still try as hard as possible.

Comment

Only way to get Burrow is putting a gun to Mike Brown's head.

Comment

Aga, if the Broncos had the #1 pick, what would it take for you to not select Joe Burrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                      Only way to get Burrow is putting a gun to Mike Brown's head.
                      Maybe. I'm betting a package of picks and players might get it done though.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Maybe. I'm betting a package of picks and players might get it done though.
                        As I asked Aga, if Broncos were #1, what would it take you to not select a QBOTF?

Comment

Thomas. They’re not in a position to trade up.

Still want them to build another year. If Lock isn’t the guy after next season, make your move for a QB in 2021.

Comment

If we're at #1, it's Burrow. That's the only place you will be able to get him. I doubt we have #1 so I think we should get Andrew Thomas or CB

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
                              Aga, if the Broncos had the #1 pick, what would it take for you to not select Joe Burrow?
                              I probably wouldn’t do it, but I’d happily listen to offers. Our only real hope is that the Bengals talk themselves out of Burrow due to just one year of elite play and a lack of elite physical traits. If the Bengals love Burrow the way I do, they aren’t trading down no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                              X